You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Olem

Unlock Second flag on Haida

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF6]
Members
29 posts
6,896 battles

Couldn't quite find this anywhere, but how do you unlock the ability to mount a second flag on the Haida?

Both my friend and I got it at the same time, and they somehow unlocked it, though both of us could not figure out how.

Thanks!

[WORX]
Members
13,355 posts
20,181 battles
4 minutes ago, Olem said:

Couldn't quite find this anywhere, but how do you unlock the ability to mount a second flag on the Haida?

Both my friend and I got it at the same time, and they somehow unlocked it, though both of us could not figure out how.

Thanks!

Did you finish a Collection of any kind ???

Its been a long time since I done mine I dont see the information in the WIKI.

• Thanks 1

[WOLF6]
Members
29 posts
6,896 battles

Ah, hmm yeah might be that, and no, don't have any of them done yet, probably they got one and didn't know :P

[NSC]
Members
2,352 posts
12 hours ago, Olem said:

Thanks!

To add on to @Navalpride33's answer, the "Camouflage Patterns" sub-collection of the "Royal Navy Destroyers" Collection grants the ability to mount a second flag on all Commonwealth ships, including Haida.

image.thumb.png.68108e15b5b4debb49fe2ab74ddbf5c2.png

I hope this answers your specific question! You might then ask, how can I complete this collection?

It's currently possible to complete the "Royal Navy Destroyers" Collection by purchasing "Royal Navy Destroyers containers" in the Armory for 1,000 coal per 2 collection items. Here's the web link: https://armory.worldofwarships.com/en/category/containers/3971958704

Luckily, collecting a single item allows you to collect the remaining items through drops in the daily containers.

Good luck and have fun with HMCS Haida!

Edited by henrychenhenry
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[SNGNS]
Members
611 posts
7,045 battles
1 minute ago, henrychenhenry said:

To add on to @Navalpride33's answer, the "Camouflage Patterns" sub-collection of the "Royal Navy Destroyers" Collection grants the ability to mount a second flag on all Commonwealth ships, including Haida.

image.thumb.png.68108e15b5b4debb49fe2ab74ddbf5c2.png

I hope this answers your specific question! You might then ask, how can I complete this collection?

It's currently possible to complete the "Royal Navy Destroyers" Collection by purchasing "Royal Navy Destroyers containers" in the Armory for 1,000 coal per 2 collection items. Here's the web link: https://armory.worldofwarships.com/en/category/containers/3971958704

to add to that, you only really need one container to start the collection and can that get the rest through daily containers.

• Thanks 1

[NSC]
Members
2,352 posts
1 minute ago, TobTorp said:

to add to that, you only really need one container to start the collection and can that get the rest through daily containers.

Yes, wonderful point! Thank you for posting this.

• Cool 1

[SNGNS]
Members
611 posts
7,045 battles
15 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

Yes, wonderful point! Thank you for posting this.

thank you! trying not to be an [edited] in the community since 2019!

• Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
29 posts
6,896 battles

Thank you all for the great help, makes far more sense now!  Guess I shall go pick up one of those containers!

So far its been a really good, stealthy little ship :D