Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
OppressorUnion

Can we get a throw back week

5 comments in this topic

[-TAB-]
Beta Testers
134 posts
8,847 battles

Just thought it would be cool if we got a week we could play old maps. I miss some maps from beta. Playing the same maps over and over gets boaring. Maybe as a reward throw in old camo's for the event.  My favriot map was the ice one in CBT when we had torp soup going. It would be a cool flashback with new meta.

Anyone have a old maps they liked?

• Cool 2
  • Meh 1

[WORX]
Members
10,610 posts
18,506 battles
1 hour ago, OppressorUnion said:

Just thought it would be cool if we got a week we could play old maps. I miss some maps from beta. Playing the same maps over and over gets boaring. Maybe as a reward throw in old camo's for the event.  My favriot map was the ice one in CBT when we had torp soup going. It would be a cool flashback with new meta.

Anyone have a old maps they liked?

In today's meta ??? I dont think playing the oldies but goodies will be the same anymore... Power creep is the main issue why.

[RLGN]
Members
14,265 posts
25,099 battles
7 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

In today's meta ??? I dont think playing the oldies but goodies will be the same anymore... Power creep is the main issue why.

True, but compared to the current islands of Ice, which is about a interesting as yellow snow; I prefer the previous versions.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
10,610 posts
18,506 battles
1 minute ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

True, but compared to the current islands of Ice, which is about a interesting a yellow snow; I prefer the previous versions.

Ok a sneak peek with yesterday's maps with today's meta wouldn't hurt... Just to get it out of your system :Smile-_tongue:.

In the end, you might just want to keep those good memories... I dont recommend tarnishing them.

Sign in to follow this