Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Toxygene

Iron Cross camo

15 comments in this topic

[O2]
Members
229 posts

It's one of the best looking camouflages in the game. I absolutely love them. But but but ....getting them is so hard!

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,829 battles
10 minutes ago, Toxygene said:

It's one of the best looking camouflages in the game. I absolutely love them. But but but ....getting them is so hard!

MONEY gets anything

[NO]
Members
371 posts
17,586 battles
2 hours ago, Toxygene said:

2 hours ago, tm63au said:

MONEY gets anything

To get 600 tokens you need either the doubloon missions or completing ALL missions

THIS MEANS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IT WITHOUT HAVING TO SPEND DOUBLOONS SINCE UNLESS U HAD GRAF ZEP YOU CANNOT COMPLETE THE LAST MISSION WHICH REQUIRES GRAF.

That is even after you are lucky and get all german pre-release CV with the containers if you did not spend money.

math

15*6*4+60*4=600 exact meaning all parts of mission must be completed

Just wanted to let you know just incase you did not buy the missions or do not own Graf Zep and all other german CVs

Spoiler

All above info are subject to change if there are any other way WG are giving out the tokens that I am not aware of

Members
437 posts
13,482 battles

Yeah, I am a whale and absolutely don't plan to try to get these.  I am becoming disillusioned with the game in general. 

• Cool 1

[5D]
Members
1,070 posts
13,625 battles
2 hours ago, Toxygene said:

meh al ittle bit of $ or some luck and that it , i completed al lthe mission for al lthe CV and got my richtofen perma camo already ..

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,829 battles
17 minutes ago, holycrazyasian said:

To get 600 tokens you need either the doubloon missions or completing ALL missions

THIS MEANS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IT WITHOUT HAVING TO SPEND DOUBLOONS SINCE UNLESS U HAD GRAF ZEP YOU CANNOT COMPLETE THE LAST MISSION WHICH REQUIRES GRAF.

That is even after you are lucky and get all german pre-release CV with the containers if you did not spend money.

math

15*6*4+60*4=600 exact meaning all parts of mission must be completed

Just wanted to let you know just incase you did not buy the missions or do not own Graf Zep and all other german CVs

Reveal hidden contents

All above info are subject to change if there are any other way WG are giving out the tokens that I am not aware of

Yeah I know that's why I wrote what I said, your basically compelled to to spend which I ain't, I would buy premiums off them but not this.  

• Cool 1

[O2]
Members
229 posts
10 hours ago, dad003 said:

meh al ittle bit of $ or some luck and that it , i completed al lthe mission for al lthe CV and got my richtofen perma camo already ..

Well done. I am still planning things out in Microsoft Project. So far it looks like I will get one of them in mid-2025.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,529 posts

Just completed the RHEIN missions and got my just reward: 

image.thumb.png.47bbf26b930098a8b7b3dc1c6944f0c7.png

I have to say it is a very good looking camo. Clean, uncluttered and much sharper than this cut screen. 

image.thumb.png.a3596eb6817d63f70a07156373b9c77a.png

Edited by Herr_Reitz

Members
13 posts
2,810 battles

Anyone know if they will become a permanent option to buy for doubloons after the event and if at a more normal price? 7500 doubloons is a bit much.

Edited by The_Mary_Celeste

[90THB]
Members
432 posts
10,830 battles
21 hours ago, SatansOilcan said:

Yeah, I am a whale and absolutely don't plan to try to get these.  I am becoming disillusioned with the game in general. 

in same boat (haha)  :)

I cant even whale properly when I need a (long) break

I have to spend AND play the missions.. so more grind... 

After having reached 375 + ships, I am tired of constant grind, constant events, its become a chore (and a job)..

I give up, for a long while.. the more I stay away, the better I feel.

Regards

JM

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles
3 hours ago, The_Mary_Celeste said:

Anyone know if they will become a permanent option to buy for doubloons after the event and if at a more normal price? 7500 doubloons is a bit much

If I am not mistaken, it will be an 8k doubloon camo after the event is over

[WOLF3]
Members
27,099 posts
23,865 battles
1 hour ago, kishan99 said:

If I am not mistaken, it will be an 8k doubloon camo after the event is over

While I don't immediately have anything about what the Iron Cross Tier X Perma-Camo will go for after this whole thing, one can look at past examples.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Camouflage#Special_Camouflage

The standard cost is 5k Doubloons for the normal Type 20 Tier X Perma-Camo.

Specifically start scrolling down to where the Tier X special Perma-Camo is, great example are the Space Battles.  They're 8k Doubloons.

Gearing FlyFire

Des Memes Galaxy

GK AllDestroyer

Moskva Aurora

Etc.

Not sure how current that list is.  But all that Tier X Space Camo was 8k Doubs.

Edit:  Also added some stuff I can see ingame for special Tier X Perma-Camo that are above the normal 5k Doubloons price for this tier.

Yamato Scorpioid 8k Doubloons

Montana Crocosaur 8k

Des Moines Bionic 6k Doubloons

Gearing Master of the Water World 6k

Henri IV Fossil or Bionic 6k

So, it seems it's not going to automatically be 8k Doubloons since we have previous examples of them being 6k also.  One thing for sure is the usual trend is special Tier X Perma-Camo will typically be higher than the normal 5k of Type 20 Perma-Camo for the tier.  It's just 8k or 6k, we won't know for sure.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[WOLF8]
Members
7,352 posts
6,244 battles
45 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

While I don't immediately have anything about what the Iron Cross Tier X Perma-Camo will go for after this whole thing, one can look at past examples.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Camouflage#Special_Camouflage

The standard cost is 5k Doubloons for the normal Type 20 Tier X Perma-Camo.

Specfiically start scrolling down to where the Tier X special Perma-Camo is, great example are the Space Battles.  They're 8k Doubloons.

Gearing FlyFire

Des Memes Galaxy

GK AllDestroyer

Moskva Aurora

Etc.

Not sure how current that list is.  But all that Tier X Space Camo was 8k Doubs.

Edit:  Also added some stuff I can see ingame for special Tier X Perma-Camo that are above the normal 5k Doubloons price for this tier.

Yamato Scorpioid 8k Doubloons

Montana Crocosaur 8k

Des Moines Bionic 6k Doubloons

Gearing Master of the Water World 6k

Henri IV Fossil or Bionic 6k

So, it seems it's not going to automatically be 8k Doubloons since we have previous examples of them being 6k also.  One thing for sure is the usual trend is special Tier X Perma-Camo will typically be higher than the normal 5k of Type 20 Perma-Camo for the tier.  It's just 8k or 6k, we won't know for sure.

Hopefully it's 6k... else I'll be very sad. :Smile_sad:

Or not, because I'll just save my money then, lol. :Smile_trollface:

[CAP]
Members
342 posts
15,195 battles
On 7/11/2020 at 9:13 PM, Toxygene said:

The 7,500 dub missions for 600 tokens and some prem flags are basically like buying a T10 camo but having to do a bunch of missions after spending money to get it.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,708 posts
5 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Just completed the RHEIN missions and got my just reward: 

image.thumb.png.47bbf26b930098a8b7b3dc1c6944f0c7.png

I have to say it is a very good looking camo. Clean, uncluttered and much sharper than this cut screen. 

image.thumb.png.a3596eb6817d63f70a07156373b9c77a.png

Shame it's all paywalled.

Sign in to follow this