Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
guns_at_last_light

Dropping steel like it's fliff

2 comments in this topic

Members
907 posts

I don't play play CB, and lord knows I don't have the patience or skill to rank out, so steel has been something I've slowly accumulated/hoarded for three years. Once I reached 32k steel I decided to finally use it.

• I was intrigued by the Shikishima, if only because, as a DD main, this seemed like the polar opposite and thus ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • I thought about the Bourgone, if only because the idea of a mega baguette sounds delicious. But I didn't see myself playing it that often since it didn't have Shikishima's Death Star shells
  • The Somers is a DD and thus the natural fit, but I already hate myself for quitting WOWS in the middle of the Benham event. The hurt is too deep
    • PS, WG please give me this ship in a container drop. Thanks

That left me with everyone's favorite Soviet battleship cruiser, the most honorable Stalingrad.

image.png.524dc4e765a6845bea88b917d495d405.png

To all you fellow captains, enjoy dev striking me as I figure this dang ship out.

Fliff.

The Professor Brothers - Fliff Night Part 1 of 2 - YouTube

• Cool 1

Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
23 minutes ago, guns_at_last_light said:

I don't play play CB, and lord knows I don't have the patience or skill to rank out, so steel has been something I've slowly accumulated/hoarded for three years. Once I reached 32k steel I decided to finally use it.

• I was intrigued by the Shikishima, if only because, as a DD main, this seemed like the polar opposite and thus ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • I thought about the Bourgone, if only because the idea of a mega baguette sounds delicious. But I didn't see myself playing it that often since it didn't have Shikishima's Death Star shells
  • The Somers is a DD and thus the natural fit, but I already hate myself for quitting WOWS in the middle of the Benham event. The hurt is too deep
    • PS, WG please give me this ship in a container drop. Thanks

That left me with everyone's favorite Soviet battleship cruiser, the most honorable Stalingrad.

image.png.524dc4e765a6845bea88b917d495d405.png

To all you fellow captains, enjoy dev striking me as I figure this dang ship out.

Fliff.

The Professor Brothers - Fliff Night Part 1 of 2 - YouTube

bourgogne is a great ship,  agile, and able to get the job done, but has a high skill ceiling

Sign in to follow this