You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ShiftyIke74

Getting trolled when saying anything negative about the game

67 comments in this topic

Members
61 posts
9,401 battles

I can't prove this, but I think the game trolls your account if you express your feelings toward it in anything but an a$$ kissing manner, or more specifically if you bring up negative things about them or you discuss how dissatisfied you are with how they treat their players/customers.

I just came out of two games in a ship that I have 100's of battles in and both were beyond the pail :etc_swear: outcomes that have never occurred before such as 14+ consecutive  non penetrations on the deck of a tier 6 carrier while at the same time a destroyer right next to me was getting damage every hit. In the second battle it was in Aegis and the same type of nonsense damage hits were happening, then three minutes into the game I was deleted,  this has never happened before and it was in my Nurnberg with a 19 point captain and I have played this particular scenerio  many many times. Right or wrong I attribute this to my comments in the Missions for German Tokens thread, where I said some things that I'm sure aren't very palatable to the people who own/run this game and as a result I've become Mr. Poopy pants to them and will suffer the punitive wrath of the russian nerds. Hope I'm wrong, but it seems odd!:Smile_unsure:

Edited by ShiftyIke74
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 6
  • Meh 3

[EQRN]
Members
2,037 posts
17,539 battles

I’ve had posts deleted and email warnings, and I’ve noted no discernible change in MM quality (or lack of quality...)

Members
61 posts
9,401 battles
2 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

I’ve had posts deleted and email warnings, and I’ve noted no discernible change in MM quality (or lack of quality...)

It just seems out of the blue, like I said I hope I'm wrong.

[OIL-1]
Members
1,281 posts

They've hated me since my first day in WoT, and had no idea who I was. So don't take it personal.

• Haha 1

[HINON]
Members
13,283 posts

I'd be more worried if Nurnberg didn't randomly explode.

NVAw5Oi.gif

• Funny 3
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Members
61 posts
9,401 battles
17 minutes ago, z9_ said:

They've hated me since my first day in WoT, and had no idea who I was. So don't take it personal.

They lean towards the annoying and aggravating which makes me believe they are a low calibre lot of individuals.  They seem to be quite petty as well.  Knowing this, I don't take it personal any more than having a person with Tourette's syndrome swear at me :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2

[WOLF6]
Members
462 posts
3,460 battles
31 minutes ago, ShiftyIke74 said:

beyond the pail :etc_swear: outcomes

Are we talking 5-gallon bucket, or more like 55 gallon drum?

hint: it's "beyond the pale".

• Cool 2

[PIZZA]
Members
1,063 posts
13,101 battles
Just now, RipNuN2 said:

NVAw5Oi.gif

Trolls emerge? 

I got warning xmas when I make critics for a expensive gift. 

Members
61 posts
9,401 battles
3 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

NVAw5Oi.gif

I've had 90,000 damage games in the Nurnberg and while it does explode on occasion I never seem to suffer with lack of damage until today ...because I am now Mr Poopy Pants!

Members
61 posts
9,401 battles
14 minutes ago, ZoomieG said:

Are we talking 5-gallon bucket, or more like 55 gallon drum?

hint: it's "beyond the pale".

I spelled it the way I wanted it, because they're missing the bucket and pissing all over me which also fits the definition of beyond the bounds of acceptable behavior, thanks for the english/grammar lesson though;)

Edited by ShiftyIke74
  • Cool 2

[HINON]
Members
13,283 posts
7 minutes ago, ShiftyIke74 said:

I've had 90,000 damage games in the Nurnberg and while it does explode on occasion I never seem to suffer with lack of damage until today ...because I am now Mr Poopy Pants!

You could always toss up the replays if you are really concerned about it.

• Meh 1

[FGNE]
Members
960 posts
4,568 battles

Some CVs hace armored decks, seeing no pens on such vessels isn’t rare, the DD was probably using other ammo.

As for a Nürnberg getting randomly deleted, well... that is fairly common.

Bad games and loosing streaks are normal occurrences regardless of how you speak of WG.

:Smile_honoring:

Members
61 posts
9,401 battles
5 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

You could always toss up the replays if you are really concerned about it.

Not really concerned, I'm running out the 42 days of premium time I have left and probably will find another form of entertainment, thanks for offering your help though.

• Cool 1

Members
61 posts
9,401 battles
3 minutes ago, Rollingonit said:

giphy.gif

Didn't take long for the likes of you to come out from under your rock ...did it?   Heaven forbid, I said something negative about the game, do you have little alarms set for when threads like this are posted? lmbo

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Members
111 posts
5,439 battles
20 minutes ago, ShiftyIke74 said:

No... I think its more likely that you think to highly of yourself. As soon as you have a bad game or two (something that happens to everyone), you immediately tried to find something else to blame it on, other than yourself.

• Cool 1
  • Sad 1

Members
3,598 posts
13,004 battles
5 minutes ago, ShiftyIke74 said:

Didn't take long for the likes of you to come out from under your rock ...did it?   Heaven forbid, I said something negative about the game, do you have little alarms set for when threads like this are posted? lmbo

giphy.gif

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,430 battles

Ofc, that happens OP. Look at the well known posters who show up to do just what you say they do. There's the evidence.

Members
61 posts
9,401 battles
7 minutes ago, Antean said:

Ofc, that happens OP. Look at the well known posters who show up to do just what you say they do. There's the evidence.

I just made an observation and thought I'd post it, not to start an argument.   I was very clear in my original post that I couldn't substantiate what I had observed and that I hoped I was wrong.  I'm not sure what (Ofc) means or whether you're agreeing with me or otherwise, but thanks for taking the time to read my post and responding in a civil manner.

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,430 battles

Ofc is short for 'of course'. I agree with you OP & TY for the compliment :cap_like:.

Members
61 posts
9,401 battles
12 minutes ago, Antean said:

Ofc is short for 'of course'. I agree with you OP & TY for the compliment :cap_like:.

Thank you for your support, it's greatly appreciated :Smile_smile:  Add me to your contacts and we can run a few battles together if you'd like.

• Cool 1

Members
111 posts
5,439 battles
30 minutes ago, ShiftyIke74 said:

I rarely post in this forum, but you keep being you and spew your snide remarks and I'll ignore you and forgive you because people with personality disorders are sick just like someone with cancer. Have a nice day!

I apologize for the snide remark, it was uncalled for.

However, I do stand behind what I said. Everyone has bad games, either by their actions or insanely bad luck. I've had tons of games where I was in a perfect position, ready to blap the enemy at near unmissable ranges just to have all the shells fall short. Its annoying, it doesn't put a good shine on the game when how well you do is 100% up to chance, etc., but it is far from the game pinpointing you out and ruining your games just because you had some negativity towards it.

Members
111 posts
5,439 battles
18 minutes ago, Antean said:

I've learned the 'f' in 'ofc' stands for... a different word. "Of ...... course" (fill in the blank). Maybe it means different things to different people, but something to keep in mind before you start replying 'ofc' to your boss when they ask you to do something. :0

Edited by JimmyTheRealPirate
typo, lots of them today

[GOCRY]
Members
417 posts
53 minutes ago, ShiftyIke74 said:

I really didn’t see anything wrong with the aliens .gif. He’s responding to your conspiracy theory post with a little humor - what’s the big deal?  But you respond like this?  Does anyone who disagrees with you live under a rock?

last month, I had a 14 game losing streak. You better believe that I was coming up with all kinds of reasons for it:  the new ship I just got is really that bad, I’m just really bad, it’s because I just bought premium time so they know they got me for at least another month, or there’s a secret club that you have to pay extra for that blesses all your RNG!  But NOPE!  In any small sample size, there will very often be some deviation from the statistical norm.  Flip a coin 100 times, and the chances of getting exactly 50 heads and 50 tails is actually pretty small.  But you will ALWAYS be pretty close to that 50/50 result.

• Cool 1