You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
harkusa

I'm a two container man, how about you?

31 comments in this topic

[KJHWK]
Banned
122 posts

I have noticed that I usually earn about two containers a day which is another way to say I play 5 or 6 times a day.  As the game evolves in the direction its going 5 or 6 is about all I can sustain interest in.  I used to play a lot more as one can see from my total of nearly 10,000 games played.  How about you guys?  How many matches do you typically play in a day?

Edited by harkusa
grammar
  • Cool 3

Members
3,582 posts
12,941 battles

I used to consistently get the 3 containers. Now adays it probably avgs 2. I spread my gameplay out more, even with a pandemic keeping me inside. 

[WARSP]
Beta Testers
85 posts
1,693 battles

I mean every day, two containers is probably the way to go rather than go for the 35k needed, so three days work for a extra container or just log on the next day and do 2 for 12k instead.

[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts

I am grinding coal for the Georgia but typically call it a day after 2 containers.  On weekends I might go for 3.  Especially if I am on a hot streak earning >4K XP per game.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,461 posts
1 minute ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

I am grinding coal for the Georgia but typically call it a day after 2 containers.  On weekends I might go for 3.  Especially if I am on a hot streak earning >4K XP per game.

You'll love the Georgia. 

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,265 posts
25,099 battles

Two-ish, unless I’m on a roll, or like the last few nights was staying up late to try to see comet Neowise.

• Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
5,407 posts
10,457 battles

1 or 2 per day during the workweek.  Sometimes 3 per day on weekends.

[DRAH]
Members
367 posts
9,093 battles

2 a day here as well, if I get on a roll and win a lot I might get a third. 3 matches near 10k xp makes a big difference.

[IROCZ]
[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
20,378 battles

I usually play until the beer runs out,  ohh  around 5 hours,

Or when i pass out on my keyboard and i find out i have a 3rd container and somehow a premium ship the next day !!

Edited by panamaz28
  • Funny 3

[BOTO]
Members
1,262 posts
15,376 battles

All three everyday, except for one day a few months ago I wasn't feeling too well and only got two.

Members
5,260 posts
9,943 battles

Same amount of games as you but generally because of the lack of time between work, wife, kids, moving in with the ILs, and trying to deal with selling a house.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,866 posts
16,247 battles
12 minutes ago, panamaz28 said:

I usually play until the beer runs out,  ohh  around 5 hours,

Or when i pass out on my keyboard and i find out i have a 3rd container and somehow a premium ship the next day !!

Finally, an honest response ... :Smile_medal:

Anyone ever notice we don't have an icon for "raising your glass"?  Cheers

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
9,559 posts
8,505 battles

Two containers most days myself.  Since I play coop, that means between six (rolling) and 10 (getting ready to rage uninstall) games.  This also typically gets 3 dailies done.

• Cool 2

[HMCSH]
Beta Testers
1,587 posts
19,543 battles
55 minutes ago, harkusa said:

I have noticed that I usually earn about two containers a day which is another way to say I play 5 or 6 times a day.  As the game evolves in the direction its going 5 or 6 is about all I can sustain interest in.  I used to play a lot more as one can see from my total of nearly 10,000 games played.  How about you guys?  How many matches do you typically play in a day?

Typically it takes 1 game for 1 container 3 to 4 games for 2 containers and 5 to 7 games for 3 containers, so I usually get all 3 in a session....usually!

If I have a mate to play with, a session could run 10 to 20 games. I play 4 days out of every 8 cause work.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,411 posts
14,163 battles

Usually two when playing solo but when divisioned with someone I will almost always get the third.

[CO-OP]
Members
1,476 posts
24,657 battles

Almost always 3,  I tend to play in bursts of 4 or 5 games at a time, COOP games. Normally I get through 15-20 games a day. 

Members
1,430 posts
17,106 battles

The two containers and the 3 daily missions. All can be typically done in a half dozen games or less. A first game of the day can easily bring in both a container and the first mission rewards. Treats up front to keep the mice pushing the buttons. :etc_red_button: :Smile_child:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,461 posts

Although the requirements for the third container may not have changed, THESE days it seems a whole lot of work as to the rewards. 

So I'm a two container myself, 'cept Fri/Sat. 

[WOLF5]
Members
1,062 posts
8,865 battles

Two everyday with an occasional three on weekends or during a "special" event..

[E-GO]
Members
207 posts
7,120 battles
2 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Same here, got a long way to go still, because I was stupid with my coal usage!

[UN1]
Members
1,210 posts
3,638 battles

I've always been a two container guy. I can't play more than 4-6 games at a time by myself.

Now if I'm playing with my division mates, it's on! Totally different ball game then, but just goes to show why I play this game in the first place; cause my best friends play and it's a great way to hang out.