Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
yinzer_1

Getting waiting for Authorization

5 comments in this topic

[FFG30]
Members
49 posts

Has anyone else been getting this when trying to getting into the game "waiting for Authorization" I get this on two separate accounts. I put a ticket in the Wargaming tried again and went right in. Tried to get in just now problem is back I am on NA server. I have tried safe mode same error.

Members
272 posts
24,827 battles

I was having this issue prior to the last update.  I could predict when it would happen as the WGC would be real slow in updating its WoWS page - when I would click, it would go to the ship screen and then eventually sit there and spin, awaiting authorization (i.e. never connect).  To get into WoWS, I would have to sign out of Windows (or restart the PC), sign back in and then immediately load the WGC before opening any other programs.  I tried to use Task Manager to see if that would resolve it and it wouldn't - I always had to log out or reset the PC. 

WoT was never an issue - unless I had tried WoWS first and it hung up; then WoT would be out of commission until I logged out of Windows and came back in. 

As I mentioned, it seems to have fixed itself for me with this last update.

[CLUMP]
Members
1,910 posts
2,412 battles

Don't try booting up other programs while wows is booting up :fish_palm:

[T_N_R]
Members
32 posts
8,109 battles

I am currently having this issue.  Cannot get past the "Waiting for Authorization" screen.

Sign in to follow this