You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Go4U

German Tokens or Iron Crosses

5 comments in this topic

[WOLFL]
Members
127 posts
22,365 battles

I did a sum assuming that I would completed the entire actual missions. Well... Its not enough to collect the 600 german tokens or iron crosses to get one permanent camo...

Did I do the math well or there will be some misterious conteiners with german tokens or iron crosses?

Anyway... with the actual missions that amount of german tokens available to get are not enough at less that the player has RHEN, WESER, A.PARSEVAL and GRAF ZEPPELIN... to achieve the final reward of 60 tokens...

What I'm missing?
Thanks for the answers!

[WOLF8]
Members
8,124 posts
6,782 battles

You're not missing anything. There are no containers that drop the event tokens. The only way to earn them is through the missions.

Without the ships that you mentioned, the most you can earn is 300 tokens. That's it. No more, no less.

I still wish you the best of luck, lol.

• Cool 1

[WOLFL]
Members
127 posts
22,365 battles

Thank you, @Blorgh2017,
so far, I got 195 german tokens... and after your confirmation...
I quitted to play the event... has no sense, no way out...
I dont wish to be compulsive pushed to buy a ship that I dont want.
grrrrrrrr... 

[D-DAY]
Members
6,974 posts

I worked out that due to the need for the German CVs to get the 75 end mission (15+60) tie in, that I will get 300 tokens of the 600 tokens needed for one perma-camo to 'remember the event'.

This has meant that my only real investment has been to get the signals/credits available. Free stuff - but hardly memorable.

Whether it was WGs objective or not, this event has been the worst event for a long time for me. I feel no excitement, have no objective like a skin to go for, it literally is forgettable.

@Mademoisail am I missing something, or is this the first 'Event' where there is nothing to achieve that will remain permanently on your account - a reminder of the 'great' event?

Or is that opportunity only for those that pay?

• Cool 1

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
1 hour ago, Go4U said:

Thank you, @Blorgh2017,
so far, I got 195 german tokens... and after your confirmation...
I quitted to play the event... has no sense, no way out...
I dont wish to be compulsive pushed to buy a ship that I dont want.
grrrrrrrr... 

dockyard has the same thing... if you check the ships you must have to complete these missions you will understand : you have to grind many linesnor you just have to buy many ships.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1