You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Kidd_

Game is cheating more amd more on CO-OP

14 comments in this topic

[A-I-M]
Members
105 posts
17,164 battles

I once thought co-op was cut short because of demand, but after 2 years it now is clear the cut off is against players finishing  goals/missions, play longer.

There were 4 ships in cap with just 5 second to cap and a line bot Battleship at 80%  on other side of map, and we were cut off/ co-op just ended. no one got the cap.

This is happening more and more. It is bad enough for all bot ships to follow one player around, you can draw them broadside into everyone's line of fire.

Co-op is like ATMs it is there to get more players to play with reduce load on expense server time.

• Funny 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 3

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,383 posts
14,152 battles

Co-op used the same rules that random does.

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
542 posts
12,235 battles

Coop has been working fine and since they adjusted the points it doesn't end early like it did before.

• Cool 3

[REKTD]
Members
237 posts
9,551 battles

I’ve found co-op much better since the adjustments. Almost always we can sink all the enemy ships unless a CV is way out there. I do seem to get shot sitting in smoke undetected, however.

[HINON]
Members
13,234 posts
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Co-op used the same rules that random does.

They did change the point system to prevent so many matches ending early and teams are 9v9 instead of 12v12. Overall though, most other things are identical to randoms complete with bots beaching like real players and friendly bots shooting allies also like humans.

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,415 battles

It's not only in co-op that this is happening.

Members
742 posts

While Co-Op isn't a bad idea for some missions, bots yolo in way too fast to make it super viable as a way to get the capping missions. I tried this approach yesterday, got annoyed with how quickly games ended, and switched back to Randoms. Was able to finish the requirement in 3 games in a DD.

[A-I-M]
Members
105 posts
17,164 battles

NO 1000 points,  have replay,  happen again today, I play co-op a lot because;

1. WG missions calls for it,

2. random teams are so bad this days, having one good team every 10 games is NOT ok,

3. Yes, co--op is really fast (improves your shooting and torping ) bad for map  reading

4. Have turn in error report, but If WG is ending co-op early on purpose what would they say, nothing to see.

5. Sometimes developers make patches instead of fixes and then forget to put the patch again into next update.

[TIMT]
Members
635 posts
3,387 battles
33 minutes ago, Cpt_Kidd_ said:

NO 1000 points,  have replay,  happen again today, I play co-op a lot because;

Look at the replay, or link it here please. It could just be that the enemy team fell below 0 pts, as every sunk ship not only gives the enemy team points, but also decreases your points too.

It happens sometimes that if one team is not capping and gets just wrecked that they actually loose because they dip below 0pts.

[SS238]
Members
368 posts
33,403 battles

Was the red bot BB on the other side of the map the last bot? Could he have died and that ended the game?

Nothing wrong with that. Someone just got a monster hit is all. Or as stated above, their score went minus.

Edited by mushmouthmorton