You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kattster

Equipment Tab

7 comments in this topic

[B-K-N]
Members
2 posts
2,786 battles

Ok im i the only one not a fan of the new equipment tab in port?  👎 

[MHG]
Members
71 posts
3,252 battles

I think it's okay, but XP and the ability to preview the ship you have selected needs to be more apparent. Otherwise I think the modules tab needed a simplification, which the new UI does pretty okay. 

• Cool 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,046 posts
13,308 battles
1 hour ago, Kattster said:

No. It draws heap big vacuum.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,343 posts
19,570 battles

Lots of people dislike parts of it, but if you want to get something changed, you'll have to be more specific about what it is. @Hapa_Fodder passes feedback up to the developers regularly, but a generic dislike isn't very actionable.

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,540 posts
13,906 battles
2 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

Lots of people dislike parts of it, but if you want to get something changed, you'll have to be more specific about what it is. @Hapa_Fodder passes feedback up to the developers regularly, but a generic dislike isn't very actionable.

1 hour ago, Kattster said:

Exactly what @Edgecase said!

PLEASE give me your feedback here:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,793 posts
4,631 battles

I like the Equipment page.  I think it's the most successful of the page re-designs, nudging out the Armory largely because of performance.  However, I really *dislike* the new "phone meme" design philosophy. 

Phone UI design philosophy accommodates the severe limitations of the small devices, and involves large distinct icons that can be fat-fingered and minimized flyovers and text because text and detail can't be seen reliably on a phone. 

Well, this game doesn't run on phones!  It runs on large, high-resolution monitors.  There are no requirements in WoWs for such a UI.

Worst case is the new Combat Missions UI.  No titles, no artwork. Confusing flow. Generally unattractive.  The requirements for each mission are there but you have to know what the tiny icons represent to understand them.

This tells me that WG is looking to merge the Blitz and PC UIs in the middle future, and perhaps go to a small-device capability.  It's a huge mistake.

[TOY]
Members
1 post
9,257 battles

agreed. its quite bland and unappealing. The old screen is more inline with how flags/cammo page. It would have made more sense extend the screen lower to accommodate more information or options.

• Cool 1