Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kensikora

german carriers container

9 comments in this topic

[HSSW]
Members
69 posts
1,539 battles

the german carrier container you can get ingame after completing objectives (non-premium shop one) what are the chances with them to get an early access german cv?

[Y0L0W]
Members
514 posts
16,809 battles

Through the whole event. I'd anticipate getting the T4 CV. Other than that. Not sure else other than a few flags and whatever else they drop..

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,133 posts
19,226 battles

One of the CCs opened 15 containers that WG had gifted him and got the tier 4, 6, and 8 German CVs. So if you're a CC that WG likes your chances are 1 in 5.

[1CVDV]
Members
163 posts
11,058 battles

I got the t6 weser combat mission on second of the three boxes in first mission.im going to jump out on a limb here and say a lot of players are going to get atleast one of the new cv's.for completing missions or even possibly just opening a box from the free daily(when day is a box).

Members
145 posts
2,018 battles

no worries mate if ya missed it, its just pre release regular ships you will be able to grind in 3 weeks.  Dont waste your money on buying those gambling bundles that give ya a low chance of a ship mission.  Ya there will be someone that comes on here and says i got all of em when i bought the bundle.  But thats like saying I won the lottery.  Pixel ships that you will be able to grind regularly save your cash.

[X-M-S]
Members
35 posts
1,957 battles

I completed the first directive last night and got the tier 4 missions.  What's that - 5 containers?  But it's random so that doesn't really mean anything.  From what I've seen, the drop chance is reasonably good but again, it's random so hard to say.

Members
3,116 posts
6,714 battles

I would say the chance is terrible as usual. I know Wargaming is trying a different way of doing event management and rewards each patch, but this is one of the worst, combining the features that are least liked of basically all the prior events - there is no guaranteed event-related reward for finishing the directives (historically in most releases you could usually guarantee a Tier V premium ship) other than loot boxes with low drop rates whose guaranteed rewards are normal signals and single-use event camos. There are also tokens, which you can use to buy the reward of your choice. But, all the event rewards cost more than the maximum number of tokens you can get without getting lucky. 

In my opinion, every update directive should have a guaranteed reward for completing all of the directives that is related to the update. A miscellaneous array of signals and single-use camo with a day or two of premium time or coal or FXP - those are regular game rewards. If we're doing a themed event, I think there should be at least one permanent reward for completing the grind that is actually related to the theme. The Italian cruiser event was good this way. You could gamble on cruiser boxes trying to get early unlock ships. Or you could spend your tokens on permacamos for them. The Benham event guaranteed at least the Hill, and I think the Siroco was guaranteed for the French DD release. The Soviet cruiser split I think more or less guaranteed at least one permanent reward or early unlock. You were guaranteed to get enough European tokens to get at least one early unlock, which also gave you a mission for a permacamo, and probably about half of the participants also got a second early unlock.

This release has terrible guaranteed rewards, and the only thing that makes me kind of OK with it is that the German CV's aren't really interesting to me.

[PHU]
Members
206 posts
4,810 battles

The last time I got an early access mission from a container was the French DDs, only 1 for Jaguar. Drop rates feel really low. RNGsus has forsaken me.

Members
201 posts
21,190 battles

I was lucky and got the T6 mission on my 2nd free container - I am usually not that lucky.  I now hope that I pick up the other 2 to win enough tokens to get a free camo.

Sign in to follow this