Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Capn_Nugget

Directive mission selection and coordination with modes and events

2 comments in this topic

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
743 posts
6,688 battles

Last night as I'm reviewing the last couple of directive mission sets for the current dockyard event, I noticed there were a few that allow clan battles. I think to myself that's great! It's nice if we can piggyback an objective with a game mode we enjoy, and we have a new season starting Wednesday. So I go down the list to see how many I could be working on during the new clan season... wait a moment, Roman numerals VII-X. Hmmm... clan season was announced weeks ago, followed by another announcement a few days ago, that it is a tier VI... well now I'm hearing the (waa waa waaaaaaaa) in the back of my head. 

I also saw missions for Z-35, which isn't released yet.

So, just some constructive feedback here Wargaming. I can appreciate that development and implementation can be a complicated process but it would be great if the folks deciding the events could coordinate a bit better with the teams deciding on mission requirements. I can understand the Z-35 situation if it's just not quite ready for release and too difficult to time it (and technically if it does release in the next 30 days or so, we'd still have a shot at doing those missions if we chose to buy the ship).

Putting missions out though that are immediately impossible due to the requirements and what modes or tiers can possibly participate though, that's a bit more manageable in my humble opinion. I'm making the assumption this was an honest mistake or miscommunication, not meant to intentionally irritate anyone.

Oh and on the off chance that I didn't read the missions right last night, feel free to tell me to get my eyes checked and ridicule me mercilessly for the error, but I'm fairly sure I read my screen correctly. :)

All in all though, I'm still finding this sequence of directives doable and enjoyable. 

Anyone that bothers to read this, thanks for your time. O7.  May your shells fly straight and true, and your torps land on red ships instead of green ones!

• Cool 1

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
743 posts
6,688 battles

Ok then... wow. So, oddly enough it seems like any time I start a topic its a dud. I'll be sure not to quit my day job. 

Sign in to follow this