Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hermass

ModStation Not Working

5 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
1,010 battles
Developers
348 posts
23 battles
12 minutes ago, Hermass said:

Since the 0.9.6 update this is happening, I have no idea why.

12 minutes ago, Hermass said:

[IOException] Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
[SocketException] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

This debug information indicates you have connection problem. The connection could blocked by antivirus or local router.

Try to switch off your antivirus and try again. If it didn't help, then try to connect directly without the local router.

Members
3 posts
1,010 battles
5 hours ago, MatroseFuchs said:

This debug information indicates you have connection problem. The connection could blocked by antivirus or local router.

Try to switch off your antivirus and try again. If it didn't help, then try to connect directly without the local router.

I try turning windows defender and use Ethernet, but the same problem occur, I'm wondering if it has to do with the location of the game file. (since its differ than the moder)

Developers
348 posts
23 battles
1 hour ago, Hermass said:

I try turning windows defender and use Ethernet, but the same problem occur, I'm wondering if it has to do with the location of the game file. (since its differ than the moder)

Please send me the "C:\ProgramData\Wargaming.net\World of Warships ModStation\WorldOfWarships.ModStation.logfile for checking.

Members
3 posts
1,010 battles
16 hours ago, MatroseFuchs said:

Please send me the "C:\ProgramData\Wargaming.net\World of Warships ModStation\WorldOfWarships.ModStation.logfile for checking.

For some reason, it works after I reinstall the game. But many thanks for the help. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this