You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
gbgentry

Zeppelin vs New German Line

7 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
Alpha Tester
993 posts

Has anyone seen a (fairly detailed) comparison between to GZ and the new German CVs?

[META_]
Members
1,233 posts
16,073 battles
2 hours ago, gbgentry said:

Has anyone seen a (fairly detailed) comparison between to GZ and the new German CVs?

I haven't yet but I was hoping for an increased accuracy with my GZ after the ap nerf, but I didn't seem to be anymore accurate than before.. I only played a cpl games in her today.. But I'm not struggling in her either😉

Screenshot_20200710-023908.png

[5D]
Members
1,065 posts
13,586 battles

the new CV are way better better concealment and more secondary range with better plane !

Beta Testers
326 posts
6,336 battles

Start your AP drop before your sight is over the ship.  The bombers go so fast that you sometimes don't have enough time for the reticule to get small enough for a more accurate drop.  Go broadside in on cruisers since the bombs seem to fling horizontal a bit more than usual.  You can go bow in on big battleships though if they are thick enough like the German ones.  Hope this helps.  Honestly....I've been getting a small increase in citadel hits after the AP nerf and the GZ aim buff.

• Cool 2

[W_K_A]
Members
119 posts
901 battles

Outside of Zepplin and her sister ship I didn't know Germany had CVs plan (Weiser doesn't count as she's a converted Admiral Hipper Class Cruiser)

[HC]
Beta Testers
3,046 posts
12,726 battles
46 minutes ago, snakes3425 said:

Outside of Zepplin and her sister ship I didn't know Germany had CVs plan (Weiser doesn't count as she's a converted Admiral Hipper Class Cruiser)

There were 4 large CV's planned before the war. Weser and a bunch of converted non-combat ships were planned/started after Bismarck's loss.

Not that any of them amounted to anything.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,176 posts
9,512 battles

Parseval puts Graf to shame when it comes down to its dive bomb squadrons.

Graf Zeppelin is now crippled with its two drop AP dive bomb strike with 5800 damage each for a max potential of 11,600 which isn't going to happen very often with its weird drop reticle.

Parseval has the ability to have 3 planes drop their AP dive bomb payload each doing 7800 damage with the upgraded modules for a max potential of 23,400 damage in a single drop which is more likely to happen due to its better reticle oh and the dive bomb squadrons also gets a heal consumable just to put more salt into Graf Zeppelin nerf wounds.