You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfkind252

Two Weeks

6 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
Members
689 posts
2,022 battles

I stopped and took a two week break from this game just to see if it would maybe get a little better...........nope, if anything it got worse, but at least I have played three battles and nobody in the Green Group has shot me .....yet

Edited by wolfkind252
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 2

[O_O]
Members
6,424 posts
15,262 battles

TWO WEEKS?!?

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_facepalm:

What in the heck did you think would change in two weeks???

• Cool 1

[NGA-A]
Members
1,284 posts
7,350 battles
36 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

I stopped and took a two week break from this game just to see if it would maybe get a little better...........nope, if anything it got worse, but at least I have played three battles and nobody in the Green Group has shot me .....yet

So you took an amount of time that would amount to nothing off, and then came to the forums to cry?  You might need to find a better hobby.

• Funny 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,470 posts

Two weeks isn't enough time for a single patch to hit.  Not sure what you expected to change in that time.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,381 posts
14,152 battles

Me thinks that the OP is expecting far too much out of a random group of people.

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
6 hours ago, Burnsy said:

Two weeks isn't enough time for a single patch to hit.  Not sure what you expected to change in that time.

Lol maybe they thought some of the bad developers on the WG staff that are responsible for the bad events in the game would have given their 2 weeks notice and been gone by the time they returned from their 2 week break. :Smile_teethhappy:

( I actually often suspected that WG has multiple dev teams they rotate to get things done as some updates are awesome and well planned out while others you can wonder what in the world were they thinking!? )