Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Charron007

an open letter to war gaming

18 comments in this topic

[JSG]
Members
35 posts
14,418 battles

hi wg i have been playing your game for near on 5 years an finally you have done it .absolutely stuffed it up so bad that i have decided to hang up my sailor hat .

now i will list the reasons 

1 cvs are broken you might as well have ship to ship missiles

2  Russian bias

3 radar is radar not xrays as you have made aa not be able to shoot thru islands why is it so hard 

4 Russian bias

5 he is god power

6 Russian bias

5 why does the yammi STILL have weak cheeks when you lower cits on US bbs

6  Russian bias

7 subs 

8  Russian bias

9 your MM sucks

and finally you take out Belfast / Kutuzov and then bring in the scumlesk

TY FOR WASTING OUR TIME AND I HOPE YOUR ARE ALL WELL

Edited by Charron007
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 6

Alpha Tester
6,440 posts
3,250 battles
11 minutes ago, Charron007 said:

omg a spelling officer

Dude's got a point. People will pay more attention to what you post here if you use proper spelling and punctuation.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Meh 1

[O_O]
Members
6,450 posts
15,352 battles
1 hour ago, Charron007 said:

Wasn't Smolensk removed from availability several patches ago? :Smile_amazed:

I do agree with several of your other points, though (Russian bias [but, duh, Russian company]; buggered CV's; x-ray radar; subs).

[NGA-A]
Members
1,284 posts
7,380 battles
1 hour ago, Charron007 said:

hi wg i have been playing your game for near on 5 years an finally you have done it .absolutely stuffed it up so bad that i have decided to hang up my sailor hat .

now i will list the reasons 

1 cvs are broken you might as well have ship to ship missiles

2  Russian bias

3 radar is radar not xrays as you have made aa not be able to shoot thru islands why is it so hard 

4 Russian bias

5 he is god power

6 Russian bias

5 why does the yammi STILL have weak cheeks when you lower cits on US bbs

6  Russian bias

7 subs 

8  Russian bias

9 your MM sucks

No one really cares that you're hanging up your hat.  Looking for a hug or attention?

Edited by Raven_of_Norway
  • Sad 1
  • Meh 1

Members
817 posts
13,831 battles

Valid points.. but most have been valid for awhile so clearly aren't a priority for/affecting the magical money spreadsheet at WG.

Just play co-op for a bit until you feel better about things.. all the benefit of sinking ships but with 99% less toxicity.

[-K-]
Members
8,359 posts
14,162 battles

WG is allowed to develop their game as they see fit.

It's a shame you're not happy about some things, but you can either adapt or move on.  You've used your right to choose the latter.

• Cool 1

[KOBK]
Members
233 posts
4,074 battles

Oh, and you still didnt have seen the plans wg has for the future. Nuclear cvs, with LASM, all of them russian of course

• Cool 1

[JSG]
Members
35 posts
14,418 battles
2 hours ago, Raven_of_Norway said:

No one really cares that you're hanging up your hat.  Looking for a hug or attention?

no its called feedback how are they supposed to improve their game if we don't speak our mind sheepie boy

• Meh 2

[NGA-A]
Members
1,284 posts
7,380 battles
6 minutes ago, Charron007 said:

no its called feedback how are they supposed to improve their game if we don't speak our mind sheepie boy

Its easy, you word your post as CONSTRUCTIVE critisim and not a whine where you say 'I'm not playing anymore.'  Thats how.  But no, you decided to leave nonconstructive comments and whined about the game saying you were going to hang up your hat.  Call me all the names you want, just shows your immaturity and the fact that you are crying.

• Cool 1
  • Sad 1

[JSG]
Members
35 posts
14,418 battles
6 minutes ago, Raven_of_Norway said:

Its easy, you word your post as CONSTRUCTIVE critisim and not a whine where you say 'I'm not playing anymore.'  Thats how.  But no, you decided to leave nonconstructive comments and whined about the game saying you were going to hang up your hat.  Call me all the names you want, just shows your immaturity and the fact that you are crying.

wow i just noticed your a supertester shame on you for approving some of the ships in game 

• Thanks 1
  • Meh 2

[NGA-A]
Members
1,284 posts
7,380 battles
1 minute ago, Charron007 said:

wow i just noticed your a supertester shame on you for approving some of the ships in game 

You obviously don't know a thing about the ST Program.  We don't approve anything.  We give input, the publisher approves them regardless.

Edited by Raven_of_Norway

Alpha Tester
6,440 posts
3,250 battles
1 hour ago, Raven_of_Norway said:

Call me all the names you want, just shows your immaturity and the fact that you are crying.

Not to mention that I'm fairly certain he's also downvoting everyone who disagrees with him.

• Cool 2

[JSG]
Members
35 posts
14,418 battles
13 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

Not to mention that I'm fairly certain he's also downvoting everyone who disagrees with him.

no just people that i think who are trying to make it personal not about what the message is trying to do

• Meh 2

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
638 posts
21,604 battles

Forums allow you to voice your opinion, True the Reason listed have been on the air for quite a while,  and by many people, some times you are so frustrated when something you have loved and enjoyed and worked with turn, into just a complete Disaster (like children when they become teenagers lol), You just have to except it, Your list is one that many of us have a copy of and i have many post with the same  listings , SO WG does not care if they lose old customers, we have most of the  toys, they are focused on the new ones that they can sham for money  I have put my money into other games/companies, got 90% of the premiums from Xmas crates past.

• Thanks 1

[V_V_V]
Members
677 posts
14,737 battles
On 7/9/2020 at 5:26 PM, Charron007 said:

Farewell and adieu...

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this