Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Commadore_Crunch

9.6 will NOT install

4 comments in this topic

[WARGS]
Members
59 posts
8,032 battles

So 9.6 will not install on the WG command center, it starts and been sitting at  1 % for 2days now!, Ive never had this happened before, any help would be appreciated thank you!

Members
3 posts
6,383 battles

Same issue here.  I get to three percent in 24 hours.  I've tried it with Charter Spectrum, ATT Uverse, and Verizon 4G.  If I'm lucky the DL will top out at 300kb/s.  Firewall and AV are off and I've tested speed on all connections - internet speed is good.  Something is going on with this update. 

Members
4 posts
8,370 battles

Same here, 2 days at it's at 2%, download speeds stay at very low numbers

Members
3 posts
6,383 battles

Unless WG did something in the background (I have an open ticket with them) - Here's what fixed my issue.  I'm running Mcafee Enterprise 8.8 and had to completely disable on-access scanner and access protection.  I also had to uninstall Malwarebytes completely.  I've never had to do this in the past with any other update.  0.9.6 is doing something new that the AV protection does not like.  Once I performed the above actions i was able to complete the DL and install completely in thirty minutes.  The game is now working as expected.  Hope that helps! 

Sign in to follow this