Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

11 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
11,675 battles

Hi all!

When updating the game to version 0.9.6., When starting it, a Critical Error window appears, before even entering the loading screen.
So I cannot enter, the game worked correctly about 24 hours ago.
Delete the game, reinstall it, check if it has something wrong and everything is in order, search in the forum or on reddit and nobody gets this, so logging in is impossible for me.
Now the question, did something similar happen to you, or are you aware of this error? I leave catches.

Thank you very much to all!

Captura2.PNG

Captura.PNG

Edited by Capitan_de_Fragata_CF

[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles

Critical errors can be anything... Resource starvation, over heating, Not enough RAM...

DO you have a pic of the issue and do you have enough resources on your PC to run the game ?

Members
10 posts
11,675 battles

Hi thanks for your answer, I read that one of the reasons is the lack of RAM space, which is when the game is activated at 12% use.

Captura3.PNG

Members
10 posts
11,675 battles
Hi! I still have the same problem, I reinstalled the game and I followed all the recommended steps for its 
correct execution and I still cannot enter the game, I sent a ticket together with WoWS-report.wgc, I hope to see that they respond.

Members
9 posts

Mine loads have no trouble until I go into battle. then game stops. Pop up says system won't load check and repair game client. Tried repair didn't work and uninstalled game and reinstalled didn't work. This problem was happening to on the Public Test and now on NA server. Put a ticket in but support is useless.

[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles
On 7/9/2020 at 9:25 AM, Capitan_de_Fragata_CF said:

He left system capture.

Captura4.PNG

Its time for you to upgrade your gear...

On GPU alone, you're not even close to the bare minimum of performance of the game...

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1050-Ti-vs-Nvidia-GeForce-210/3649vsm7740

Sooner or later, you gear will fail... WG is updating their graphic engine on every patch... I am afraid no tools in my tool box will help in your situation...

Its just time to upgrade the whole PC.

Members
10 posts
11,675 battles
14 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

On GPU alone, you're not even close to the bare minimum of performance of the game...

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1050-Ti-vs-Nvidia-GeForce-210/3649vsm7740

Sooner or later, you gear will fail... WG is updating their graphic engine on every patch... I am afraid no tools in my tool box will help in your situation...

You who believe that it is to tell me what I should do, I asked for information about this problem, and I know of players who play with worse teams than this, so your answer does not make any sense, you do not have to see my computer in this problem.

Members
10 posts
11,675 battles
Send a ticket and their response was that their server is in order and I close the ticket for no reason, 
so I saw several players already have the same problem and they do not respond, 
they force people to use the WGC and the their response is to close the conversation. 
As of today I have been 4 days without being able to enter and also in this forum there are no people with knowledge of this problem.

Members
10 posts
11,675 battles
15 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

If I am not within the requirements, as it explains that I usually play, and that from 0.9.6. I am no longer allowed to enter ???

Captura.PNG

[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles
2 hours ago, Capitan_de_Fragata_CF said:

You who believe that it is to tell me what I should do, I asked for information about this problem, and I know of players who play with worse teams than this, so your answer does not make any sense, you do not have to see my computer in this problem.

GL then,

You asked for an opinion/help.. Based on what I see, there is nothing positive to do but to send your PC to the recycling bin, I told you my reasoning why...

Based on the information given on your part... Upgrade you gear is the best solution.

Sign in to follow this