Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
EEE557

German CV bombs need A camera adjustment

5 comments in this topic

[G0ATS]
Members
18 posts
5,649 battles

So I got the Weser from A crate and have played A few games with it and the one thing that really stands out to me is how irritated I get when dropping the AP bombs. The way that the planes fly at higher altitude and simply dive is great. But the camera following the bombs all the way until they land as my planes fly off? Not so much.

The camera following the bombs until they land before snapping/jolting back to the rest of my planes at higher altitude is quite irritating and feels wrong and I hope that it could be changed to move the camera back to the rest of the available planes sooner.

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,089 posts
15,006 battles

It takes a little getting used to.  Threw me way off at first, but I got used to it.....mostly. :Smile_hiding:  However, I I'd prefer the camera to act like it does with USN/IJN DB's. :Smile_Default:

[G0ATS]
Members
18 posts
5,649 battles
1 hour ago, Volron said:

It takes a little getting used to.  Threw me way off at first, but I got used to it.....mostly. :Smile_hiding:  However, I I'd prefer the camera to act like it does with USN/IJN DB's. :Smile_Default:

We shouldn't have to get used to it. It should be like the USN/IJN DB's.

Edited by EEE557

[NH]
Members
1,769 posts
8 hours ago, KnifeInUrNeck said:

It makes dodging flak supper hard

I will agree here. You cant seem to aim and dodge flak. Its one or the other due to the camera angle.

Sign in to follow this