Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BlailBlerg

Looking for div partners soon*

6 comments in this topic

[FAE]
Members
2,609 posts
3,593 battles

Hiya. 

Game makes me too miserable much of the time. Would like to have a div mate that will help me with not being frustratedly being a good teammate and a comforting and supportive friend. 

I don't do voice chat, so please don't ask. In-game div chat is plenty for me. 

I play a caps/play for the win style, not a yolo nor carry nor kill/damage-oriented style. If you are ok winning games where we/you/I do 5k damage but we win by capping, I'd be a right teammate for you. When things go well, I rarely die (but I do occasionally make mistakes). 

I try not to blame the team all the time, but I also have zero faith in humanity. I don't like unnecessary negativity. Note seeking: fun, happiness, and enjoyment and supportive play. 

If that sounds fun for you, I'd be a supportive and helpful teammate. If you can be that for me too, that will help a lot. 

---

Next sortie: 

in 30 minutes. 

Mainly at T10. I'll probably run DM Worchester or Harugumo. (Can mix in a few lower tier for fun too)

Please reply here or DM here or in-game. 

[FAE]
Members
2,609 posts
3,593 battles

In the future, I'll simply post a reply saying when I'm seeking a friendly div-mate. 

Members
2,834 posts
36,587 battles

Oh. Hmmm. Can anybody help this player out?

I can't do it. I am a YOLO gunfighter, thinks capping is unloading a magazine on an adversary, Sniper fire is optional, thinks camping is for outdoors with actual people, has a tendency to make epic mistakes, curses like a sailor but no one hears because I don't do voice either, I will call a player out for sucky play at tier 10 because that is the"you should know better by now" tier.

Yes, I like to have fun, but Randoms is awful. Why put my brain through the aggravating meta?

Co-op has become the home of awesome fun. Even regular random players play there now because losing 8 in a row eats away at ye soul like a parasite from South America.

So I see regular Randoms players in co-op, I don't judge. I know they had a poop day and they want a good laugh. They had a terrible meta unleashed upon them and they are sad.

I hope they get better soon.

I tell them RNG may be bad, but Good Aim Achieves wonders. Keep sailing and keep fighting is me motto.

[FAE]
Members
2,609 posts
3,593 battles
9 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Oh. Hmmm. Can anybody help this player out?

I can't do it. I am a YOLO gunfighter, thinks capping is unloading a magazine on an adversary, Sniper fire is optional, thinks camping is for outdoors with actual people, has a tendency to make epic mistakes, curses like a sailor but no one hears because I don't do voice either, I will call a player out for sucky play at tier 10 because that is the"you should know better by now" tier.

Yes, I like to have fun, but Randoms is awful. Why put my brain through the aggravating meta?

Co-op has become the home of awesome fun. Even regular random players play there now because losing 8 in a row eats away at ye soul like a parasite from South America.

So I see regular Randoms players in co-op, I don't judge. I know they had a poop day and they want a good laugh. They had a terrible meta unleashed upon them and they are sad.

I hope they get better soon.

I tell them RNG may be bad, but Good Aim Achieves wonders. Keep sailing and keep fighting is me motto.

Hey. I'm currently fishing for divagates, right now. Do you want to join me right now, or are you looking for someone else to give you some help also? (Which is fine, you're welcome to piggyback this thread for that!) 

Members
2,834 posts
36,587 battles
42 minutes ago, BlailBlerg said:

Hey. I'm currently fishing for divagates, right now. Do you want to join me right now, or are you looking for someone else to give you some help also? (Which is fine, you're welcome to piggyback this thread for that!) 

I am at work. 😷 Unfortunately, I am not available until 2 more hours. But I will likely rest. The game can always wait if your body says "heck no."

I work at night 🦇🌌. I had to weld something and I made it sturdy enough to take a hit from an AP shell. Between carpal tunnel and switching hands to do the job, it was fun. That thing weighs 3 times as much as before I took it off.

If it breaks again, it will likely happen 20 years from now.

Nope, not available. Maybe 2021.

[INTEL]
Members
13,053 posts
36,003 battles
2 hours ago, BlailBlerg said:

Next sortie: 

in 30 minutes. 

Mainly at T10. I'll probably run DM Worchester or Harugumo. (Can mix in a few lower tier for fun too)

Please reply here or DM here or in-game. 

Dear god stop playing T10. It's just a recipe for frustration. At T5-8 you can control game outcomes much better. 

Sign in to follow this