You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MannyD_of_The_Sea

WoWs 9.6 Checklist

7 comments in this topic

[A-I-M]
Members
3,062 posts
13,322 battles

Port Interface Usefulness Diminished? Check

Ludicrous Sound Effects Implemented? Check

Player based dissatisfied? Check

WoWs 9.6 goals met? Check!

• Thanks 3
  • Meh 2

[TBW]
Members
10,292 posts
17,487 battles
1 minute ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Oh, I left one off! Sorry.

No worries, I got your back.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,016 posts
22,581 battles

I am curious about the UI changes. I mean, why? Does anyone ever remember anyone complaining about the Port UI? Seriously, I can not recall one complaint ever about the need to redesign that. Now my memory is crap and/or it is possible I missed that one, but of all the issues with the game, it is one thing I have zero memory of anyone ever complaining about.... It really looks like something designed by idiots for use by the functionally illiterate. 

BTW my functioning theory for the changes is for future integration of all the Ships titles so you have all players playing the same game... It kind of makes sense to put all the platforms into one game. 

Edited by Taylor3006

[WORX]
Members
10,759 posts
18,591 battles
1 minute ago, Taylor3006 said:

I am curious about the UI changes. I mean, why? Does anyone ever remember anyone complaining about the Port UI?

Oh yeah, you would get the "fix the/your port UI" or "fix your game UI" type post all of 2018-2019... To bad those who ask for it, are no longer with us to see the fruits of their complaining...

As I remind people... Be careful for what you ask for, you may not like the final result..

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,016 posts
22,581 battles
2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Oh yeah, you would get the "fix the/your port UI" or "fix your game UI" type post all of 2018-2019... To bad those who ask for it, are no longer with us to see the fruits of their complaining...

As I remind people... Be careful for what you ask for, you may not like the final result..

Ahh, ok. Just my failing memory. Thanks Naval.