Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_9qa81sg1ET3c

Team with the most divisions loses?

5 comments in this topic

Members
757 posts

Anyone ever notice this? The side with the most divisions usually clan stacked in randoms loses hard. I have my own idea why but its just a theory they go full on tunnel vision playing with each other that they ignore the rest of the team. 

• Boring 2

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
3,612 posts
13,182 battles

Haven't really noticed any correlation between number of teams and winning and losing. Which is odd, as I would think that people in teams are more used to working with others, so when working with 11 other players, the team should do better as a whole, but for some reason it doesn't.

0 posts
10 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Makes claim shows no support...priceless.

Its more of a discussion and less about absolute scientific proof. Hold on while I go get some peer reviewed double blind studies.

[SALVO]
Members
3,500 posts
7,388 battles

1 minute ago, Ban_CV_Complainers said:

Its more of a discussion and less about absolute scientific proof. Hold on while I go get some peer reviewed double blind studies.

I haven’t noticed any correlation between number of division and Chances of loosing or winning.  Though  I would have bet that more division equals more wins. 

I do run more then half my games in division. In general divisions just like players come in many different qualities.  For example if you have  full division of 45ers.  Then your chances of winning are a lot worse then a division of 55ers . 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this