Note: "German Tokens" are the event currency for Update 0.9.6. Unlike with the EU DD and RU CA events, event tokens don't unlock ships this time. (Only event containers earnable from Daily Shipments, Directives, currently unspecified Combat Missions in the second and third weekends of Update 0.9.6, and watching Twitch streams can drop ships.) Tokens are now earned only from missions and not from the directives or event containers. Add up all the numbers that apply to you to find the total amount you can earn. Free guaranteed (from combat missions accessible to all): I have Tier 4+ German ships. Add 75 German Tokens I have Tier 6+ German ships. Add 75 German Tokens I have Tier 8+ German ships. Add 150 German Tokens Total: 300 German Tokens Not free guaranteed (requires Early Access or Premium ships): For owning IV Rhein: Add 75 German Tokens For owning VI Weser: Add 75 German Tokens For owning VIII August von Parseval: Add 75 German Tokens For owning  VIII Graf Zeppelin or  VIII Graf Zeppelin B: Add 75 German Tokens Total: 300 German Tokens Purchase necessary (7,500 doubloons per Challenge unlock): For completing "A Challenge for German Battleships": Add 600 German Tokens For completing "A Challenge for German Cruisers": Add 600 German Tokens For completing "A Challenge for German Destroyers": Add 600 German Tokens Total: 1,800 German Tokens Above are all the methods of potentially earning German Tokens both for free and not. I consider it highly unlikely to earn the 600 German Tokens necessary for a single Tier 10 permacamo without spending doubloons. Maximum Total: 2,400 German Tokens Items available in the armory: To get anything more than 300 German Tokens involves RNG. To get all permanent camouflages requires 2,400 German Tokens. This just happens to be the maximum number of German Tokens earnable. Good luck with your ship-drop RNG! Mission requirements (under "German Carriers 1"):