You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kishan99

Changing ship doesn't change the Captain

6 comments in this topic

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

Hello,

I updated to the new update today.  After playing, I realized that when I change the ship in my port, the captain doesn't change for that ship.  It still remains to the last ship that I battled with.  In the picture shown, it shows I have selected the G Kurfurst but has the Oland captain.  When I click on the captain, it brings me the captain skills for Oland and not my G Kurfurst.  The only way to fix this is by restarting the client.  But I don't want to restart my client every time I want to play a different ship. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 2.53.16 PM.png

Members
1,595 posts
25,085 battles

Your post reminded me of a match long ago where a guy asked about the nation with the most accurate guns, and another answered that the 'arrow' doesn't matter, it's the 'indian."

You changing boats but keeping the captain triggered that. :)

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles

That is not happening to me and I have had that happen before, it is a display bug. Try closing the game and restarting and hopefully that will fix the issue.

[CVA16]
Members
5,386 posts
16,187 battles

I assume it is just a display problem. If you went into battle you would have the GK captain. Still an annoying glitch.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles
43 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

I assume it is just a display problem. If you went into battle you would have the GK captain. Still an annoying glitch.

It is pretty rare and very random making it extremely hard to find what is causing it and extremely hard to fix.

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

Interesting...  I didn't know this was an issue before this recent patch.   I went on Discord to report it and someone else said that had the exact same issue after the patch. 

6 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

That is not happening to me and I have had that happen before, it is a display bug. Try closing the game and restarting and hopefully that will fix the issue.

6 hours ago, Sabot_100 said: