You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

Members
833 posts
5,798 battles

I really want to like this ship but it seems like I have to put myself in danger to use it. It’s AP is nice at mid range but pretty meh at long range. It’s HE is pretty meh. The armor is pretty awesome I’ll admit but in this meta it just seems kinda niche. I’ve had games where I do 120k and games where I do 28k. You need crossfires do much so if either team doesn’t push you don’t get a lot of work. Am I doing it wrong?

Members
1,057 posts
4,376 battles

No. What you are describing is textbook Petro play. ( I think, you need to elaborate a bit more )

Just don't let enemy battleships "Boop the Snoot"

-Shrayes

Members
833 posts
5,798 battles
3 minutes ago, Shrayes_Bhagavatula said:

No. What you are describing is textbook Petro play. ( I think, you need to elaborate a bit more )

Just don't let enemy battleships "Boop the Snoot"

-Shrayes

It’s not really working out with the CVs, radar spam, and smoke cruisers. I’ll blap a target every now and then but overall I’d do much better in almost any T10 cruiser. Seems like a flash in the pan.

Edited by KnifeInUrNeck

Members
1,057 posts
4,376 battles
Just now, KnifeInUrNeck said:

It’s not really working out with the CVs, radar spam, and smoke cruisers. I’ll blap a target every now and then but overall I’d do much better in almost any T10 cruiser. Seems like a flash in the pan.

I personally don't have the Petro, and I certainly ain't interested in picking it up anytime soon.

I'll just say this then. If you know how to play the Moskva, then you play the Petro the same way.

-Shrayes