You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
lordholland4293

Operation Narai

5 comments in this topic

[5D3]
[5D3]
Members
373 posts
14,210 battles

Anyone else notice that Operation Narai is unavailable, who knows what wg is doing this time.

[TBW]
Members
9,984 posts
16,784 battles

Looking over the forum posts would indicate that other people have noticed. They don't seem happy and are wondering why it is currently unavailable. My guess would be to work on incorporating CVs again, however WGs track record and statements they have made about Operations would seem to indicate other nefarious reasons.

• Cool 2

[5D3]
[5D3]
Members
373 posts
14,210 battles
27 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Looking over the forum posts would indicate that other people have noticed. They don't seem happy and are wondering why it is currently unavailable. My guess would be to work on incorporating CVs again, however WGs track record and statements they have made about Operations would seem to indicate other nefarious reasons.

agreed, that's what worries me.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
2,232 posts

Great. I was looking forward to Narai today. They are messing with it yet again eh?

Hopefully they don't break it any further. Or nerf it any further. :fish_palm:

And if its to put CV's in could we please get Cherry Blossom back?

Members
578 posts
4,056 battles

You would think if they're going to fix CV play they would start with Raptor Rescue, not Narai.  But of course this is WG, so if they're going to experiment anywhere it would be in the most popular Op.