You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
saintsfan1622000

Missions for German tokens?

8 comments in this topic

[ALOFT]
Supertester
568 posts
14,576 battles

Hello. Can we get a screenshot of the combat missions for the German tokens? I have not seen them anywhere and that's the only way to get the tokens for free.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
14,553 posts

When I looked this morning, the final mission in each chain is restricted to one of the German carriers.   So if you don't get the carriers, you can't finish the last mission or the chain, and you can't get ~75 tokens.   Which is just great for those of us who suffer from motion sickness when using the aircraft control view. 

If no one else has posted screenshots by the time I get home, I'll post them.  

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
14,553 posts

Here's a screenshot of one of the mission chains.

Note that if you're not a CV player, you're cut off from 75 of the 150 tokens in each chain, or 300 of the 600 total from those chains.

Ouch.  So much for getting any of the perma-camos for my tier X German ships.

(If you're not getting it, look at the last mission in each of these chains -- you have to have use one of the new German CVs.)

shot-20_07.08_19_52.06-0227.thumb.jpg.0bfa208da70a12487d4b231598da5d40.jpg

Edited by KilljoyCutter
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

[NSC]
Supertester
2,319 posts
8 hours ago, saintsfan1622000 said:

Hello. Can we get a screenshot of the combat missions for the German tokens? I have not seen them anywhere and that's the only way to get the tokens for free.

I typed all the requirements here: 

Scroll to the bottom and click the spoiler.

32 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Here's a screenshot of one of the mission chains.

Note that if you're not a CV player, you're cut off from 75 of the 150 tokens in each chain, or 300 of the 600 total from those chains.

Ouch.  So much for getting any of the perma-camos for my tier X German ships.

Thanks for posting this! If you don't have a GZ or GZ black, you can't get any T10 permacamos no matter how lucky you are unless you spend doubloons.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,674 posts
30 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Ouch.  So much for getting any of the perma-camos for my tier X German ships. ...

I really was hoping to get a Perma-Camo for the Hindenburg (since I won't buy a temporary one anymore).

Completed the first directive and about 3 of the missions this morning, but hadn't stopped to look at any of the requirements yet ... that really is disappointing.

Thanks for putting out that info.  

[TIMT]
Members
202 posts
2,610 battles

It is somewhat more disappointing when you realize you need one (if not all) of the early access CVs, which is not a given.

While I get that WG does not want everyone to have every new tech tree ship immediately (otherwise nobody grinds those anymore), making luck a requirement for those directives is annoying.

[IKUA]
Members
39 posts
8,544 battles

I think it's bottom of the barrel sleezy rotten crap what wargamming did, just greedy :etc_swear: rottenness, what total scum bags!

The only way these creeps would give a thirsty man a drink is if they pee'd in it first!!!

Edited by ShiftyIke74

[IKUA]
Members
39 posts
8,544 battles

I received a pathetic email from wargamming saying" Don't let your ships rust.  You've proved yourself extensively and we believe in you. You can achieve anything! Finish what you've started. Better yourself and win!" 

I would finish what I started if you idiots would stop putting barriers in my way by forcing me to pay ridiculous amounts of real money in order to finish the directives!!! :etc_swear:

Also, dubious is your statement "Better yourself and win."  Frankly, in no way by playing this game could I "better myself" !    Playing world of warships with all of it's built in aggravation and disappointments has been an overall  negative experience partly due to these miserly, greedy, money grabbing ship events that you can't finish without real money, the last of which put the frosting on the cake for me! Great Job you indifferent money grabbing idiots!!!   I just wanted to be able to earn the permanent Iron Cross camo for the GK.  I've purchased several premium ships and months of premium time in this game, real money that looking back could have been better spent in almost any other way.   I'll play until my premium time is used up then I think it's time to move on.  You people need to stop pissing off your player base!!!

Edited by ShiftyIke74