ArmoredFrostX

Where's Narai?

33 comments in this topic

[TBW]
Members
9,987 posts
16,784 battles

Instead of more Operations we get less. There is no mention in the patch notes that I could find. This patch has many stupid changes, once again WG is making it easier to not play their game, which of course means spending nothing on it. I can't let myself compensate stupidity.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[O_O]
Members
616 posts

Imagine buying California with the intention of solo queueing Narai this week. 

I almost did; now I am very happy I did not spend money, and I will continue to do so as the game sinks deeper into the mud.

[-PVE-]
Members
434 posts
3 minutes ago, Rustyhole said:

I almost did; now I am very happy I did not spend money, and I will continue to do so as the game sinks deeper into the mud.

Good decision. 

13 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Instead of more Operations we get less. There is no mention in the patch notes that I could find.

I checked also, and I think there really is none. Whether by accident or design... maybe by design.

18 minutes ago, Versili said:

Oh not again .....what the heck .....

Twice already, if I remember it correctly.

Members
15 posts
21 battles
11 minutes ago, Rustyhole said:

Or repurchasing Colorado for building to Kansas....oh wait, I did.

[ARGSY]
Members
18,955 posts
13,161 battles

@Hapa_Fodder, please let the powers that be know they have a MAJOR salt-mine developing. Pulling Narai at the present time with no stated reason is a horrendous blunder on their part. 

• Cool 2

[O_O]
Members
616 posts

Is there at least a T6 operation available this week that I can solo queue? 

Members
1,489 posts
23,692 battles

Narai will return when/if the Spreadsheet deems it beneficial.

[A-O]
Members
915 posts
9,636 battles
59 minutes ago, Versili said:

Oh not again .....what the heck .....

Look at it from WGs point of view. WHY should they bother going thru the expense of creating new operations if all you read in the operations chat is "lf Narai". I like Narai, played it a few time, but I also like KW, Aegis etc. Try setting up a DIV for Killer Whale in the operations chat... :-(

• Cool 1

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
947 posts

@Hapa_Fodder

Seriously m8 what gives with pulling Narai again. Who thinks up if stuff like this.

I don't mean to rant but there are so many players out there tht enjoy operations, Even though WG consistently beats them into the ground by removing them and not bringing them back. Don't let them break the camel's back m8. It's just ....dumb to put it very mildly.

:Smile_facepalm:

Edited by Versili

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
947 posts
1 minute ago, freggo said:

Look at it from WGs point of view. WHY should they bother going thru the expense of creating new operations if all you read in the operations chat is "lf Narai". I like Narai, played it a few time, but I also like KW, Aegis etc. Try setting up a DIV for Killer Whale in the operations chat... :-(

Because evey other operation is T6.  And since WG consistently snubs operations without planning on bringing them back Players start to hate . That is all.

I play KW Agies and D of NP. But keep trimming out the sump pumps and eventually you'll sink your own ship.

[-PVE-]
Members
434 posts
26 minutes ago, Rustyhole said:

Is there at least a T6 operation available this week that I can solo queue? 

Aegis. My favorite T6 operation.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,882 posts
13,317 battles

Give me a sec folks, I'm doing some digging and as you can imagine, today is a busy day..

-Hapa

• Cool 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
14,732 posts
1 hour ago, ArmoredFrostX said:

Aegis. My favorite T6 operation.

Last time I tried Aegis it was fail after fail after fail, either because basic objectives were ignored, or because there was just too much bot firepower pouring onto the board all at once (in terms of what the PUG players could handle all at once.)  

Maybe Aegis has been tweaked since then, but I haven't been able to bring myself to try it. 

Edited by KilljoyCutter

[-PVE-]
Members
434 posts
6 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Give me a sec folks, I'm doing some digging and as you can imagine, today is a busy day..

-Hapa

Take your time. 

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
124 posts
8,648 battles
54 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

-Hapa

Thanks Hapa.

While you're at it mate, It may be worth running some reports on the current use of COOP and MOTWs in comparison to this time last year, and if possible the year before that.

Reason being is that we keep hearing from WG management that "Ops are not a priority....COOP is not a priority.....as both appeal to a small player base etc etc."

However, I am sure that other COOP mains will agree that due to the much improved and expanded content that includes COOP/MOTWs for events such as the Dockyard, new German, previous Soviet and many more, both MOTW and COOP modes have become staples for the ENTIRE player base. 

From 2016-17, I used to jump on during 730-1030pm (Australian time) and was lucky to see one or two humans in a COOP game. From 2018 onwards I saw this move to 3-4 or so players in a COOP match. After the expansion of directives/events to include COOP from 2018 onwards (French BB intro/campaign), it is a rare thing to be in a COOP game where our team is not entirely human.

Random players now frequent COOP and MOTWs in large numbers so as to be able to complete directives more efficiently and many state in chat that they are enjoying the quicker pace of COOP and less Salt in the chat.

Food for thought regarding WG and its list of priorities when it comes to fixing MOTWs that have been absent for 2 years or more.

Regards
CC123

Edited by CC123
  • Cool 1

[WG]
2,882 posts
13,317 battles
Folks,

UPDATE!

Mahalo,
-Hapa
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
3,977 posts
16,910 battles
1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:
Folks,

UPDATE!

Mahalo,
-Hapa

Thanks for the............update? 

:Smile_facepalm:    Now, I'm required to be cynical:  Let me guess............it's allowing too many players a ROI of their time.....?  Or, your super secrete "fun meter" showed we needed to be put in our place again.......  Can't allow those paying customers positive expectations !!!  Abandon all Joy !

Now, to be even more cynical:  what, someone got 5 stars and exceeded a spreadsheet requirement at corporate?  The second transport failed to attack the armada coming at it (boy, that programmer is in trouble !)?  

How was that?  Cynical enough?   We sure would love to hear "what" was wrong this time.  

And, thanks for letting us know.............^^^^ that was in FUN, really...........cause we can't have any fun in Narai because..........it's gone again.  :cap_haloween:    I could never do standup..........

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
14,732 posts

Part of me wants to say we don't know what happened, but another part fully understands that this sort of cynical speculation thrives in the information vacuum that WG seems so prone to creating.  

[WG]
2,882 posts
13,317 battles

It literally has to do with the end battle results, some players were not getting them at all and it was crashing clients, we are looking into it.

-Hapa

Members
578 posts
4,056 battles
14 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

It literally has to do with the end battle results, some players were not getting them at all and it was crashing clients, we are looking into it.

-Hapa

I actually did see that happen in the last patch, only a couple of times, not only on Narai, but also on Agis and Killer Whale.

• Cool 1