You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ArtyAardvark

Module Locator

7 comments in this topic

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
90 posts

Is there any way to locate modules mounted on ships without going through EVERY ship individually to look for them. Its easy to do in World of Tanks, but I don't seem to see that feature anywhere. Would like to find out before the discount for demounting ends, 5 dubs is a nice price!  
:fish_nerv:

• Thanks 1

[--K--]
Members
6,714 posts
14,554 battles

Yeah, wish it would as well... They encourage us to collect ships, spend precious coal on modules and then no easy way to go find those modules in the 400 ships some people have... 

• Thanks 1

[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,066 posts
25,283 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

Yeah, wish it would as well... They encourage us to collect ships, spend precious coal on modules and then no easy way to go find those modules in the 400 ships some people have... 

I don't have 400 ships just 370 ships..........................

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
510 posts
7,201 battles
1 hour ago, ArtyAardvark said:

Is there any way to locate modules mounted on ships without going through EVERY ship individually to look for them. Its easy to do in World of Tanks, but I don't seem to see that feature anywhere. Would like to find out before the discount for demounting ends, 5 dubs is a nice price!  
:fish_nerv:

Ah yes, perhaps something else I need to add to my WoWs fleet spreadsheet, along with what ships, who commands them, what camo (if any), and research status (if any).   I don't know of feature that shows that right now, OP, so I guess that's how I will track then, since that is a solid bit of information that would be handy to have in my little 97 ship fleet.   237 tanks in my garage as well and it would also make for a good thing to see readily, even over the reference phrase WoT has on the bottom of the equipment window.

• Thanks 1

[--K--]
Members
6,714 posts
14,554 battles
1 hour ago, Tachnechdorus said:

I don't have 400 ships just 370 ships..........................

Oh, you have easy then. :cap_like:

Members
699 posts

I'd also add a captain manager tool. This would make it easier for me to find which captains to level up with all of the points by 19 pt captain's generate. Clicking through every ship or looking through the reserves while on the ship screen is not super convenient.