Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

USS Enterprise - Something fun (Cobi Blocks)

7 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,659 posts
6,092 battles

Video 1 of 3 of Cobi USS Enterprise build.  WoWS collaborates with Cobi on some block sets.  Enterprise isn't one, but the Yamato, Missouri and others are, as well as some WoT collaborations.

• Cool 2

[SEALZ]
Members
840 posts
7,921 battles
24 minutes ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Video 1 of 3 of Cobi USS Enterprise build.  WoWS collaborates with Cobi on some block sets.  Enterprise isn't one, but the Yamato, Missouri and others are, as well as some WoT collaborations.

Bought Cobi’s Missouri. Really fun build with very well crafted blocks. Reminds me of LEGO but holy cow do the blocks stick. I would recommend getting the brick remover if you want to keep building sets otherwise your nails are in for a rough time. Looking to get Enterprise soon!

[SVF]
Members
1,574 posts
1,871 battles
1 hour ago, Usedcarjock said:

Bought Cobi’s Missouri. Really fun build with very well crafted blocks. Reminds me of LEGO but holy cow do the blocks stick. I would recommend getting the brick remover if you want to keep building sets otherwise your nails are in for a rough time. Looking to get Enterprise soon!

I was fortunate enough to have a spare brick tool from a Lego Architecture set for use in my Missouri and Enterprise builds.  Saved my butt on multiple occasions.  As for the Missouri kit, my thumbs suffered while pressing the tiny 127mm barrel pieces into the twin mount housing pieces. >_<

[SEALZ]
Members
840 posts
7,921 battles
1 minute ago, landcollector said:

I was fortunate enough to have a spare brick tool from a Lego Architecture set for use in my Missouri and Enterprise builds.  Saved my butt on multiple occasions.  As for the Missouri kit, my thumbs suffered while pressing the tiny 127mm barrel pieces into the twin mount housing pieces. >_<

Whoo Yup those little 127mm barrels were a nuisance, but I do like how they rotate, really cool. But man she was a massive build, my kitchen table was barely large enough to hold her.E55F5D5A-D1CE-4030-B065-15C3DEF5DB48.thumb.jpeg.0e31b0a7cccd77ca19fe5051ffafeabb.jpeg

• Cool 1

Members
142 posts
6,518 battles
53 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

Whoo Yup those little 127mm barrels were a nuisance, but I do like how they rotate, really cool. But man she was a massive build, my kitchen table was barely large enough to hold her.E55F5D5A-D1CE-4030-B065-15C3DEF5DB48.thumb.jpeg.0e31b0a7cccd77ca19fe5051ffafeabb.jpeg

Oooooh, very pretty!:cap_cool:

Sign in to follow this