You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
canadiangamerzs01

HAVE A WAY TO EARN MORE CREDITS

43 comments in this topic

[WOOK4]
Members
15 posts
3,001 battles

Have way to earn more credits I spend millions a day on resupplying my ships when I play even with credit flags I spend more then I earn ..... Like my last game 198,457 credits to resupply DesMoines I earned 157k credit in battle?   How this make sence? No wonder been playing for months and can afford more then 3 ships ...... shouldn't have to pay WG just get ship .... 1800 battles should have earned a free ship by now

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Meh 1

[WORX]
Members
10,675 posts
18,567 battles
16 hours ago, canadiangamerzs01 said:

HAVE WAY TO EARN MORE CREDITS I SPEND MILLIONS A DAY ON RESUPPLYING MY SHIPS WHEN I PLAY EVEN WITH CREDIT FLAGS I SPEND MORE THEN I EARN .....LIKE MY LAST GAME 198,457 CREDITS TO RESUPPLY DES MOINES   I EARNED 157K CREDIT IN BATTLE ?      HOW THIS MAKE SENCE?  NO WONDER BEEN PLAYING FOR MONTHS AND CAN AFFORD MORE THEN 3 SHIPS ......SHOULDENT HAVE TO PAY WG JUST GET SHIP ...1800 BATTLES SHOULD HAVE EARNED A FREE  SHIP BY NOW 

You're making a good first impression in the forums... From

• Necroing old treads (against forum guidelines).
  • To raging about Hacks without any evidence (which is against forum guidlines).
  • To not asking advice on how to manage your in game finances.
  • Using caps to type as if, that is going to change anything.
  • To hiding your stats minutes after, when someone seen the ships you bought...

Right now, The forums are a good resource... You have a lot of great posters (well for the must part some are questionable). Yet, based on your current behavior.. You have no intention on using the forum for a benefit.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 1

Members
3,089 posts
564 battles

I am just gonna say this.,...
You should not be playing 80% of the ships you are playing....

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

All I can say is...

giphy.gif

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
4,442 posts
3,825 battles

Dude, that's the way it is. WG pay you for playing the game, up to tier 8. You pay WG to play the game in tiers 9-10. It is your choice, pay or get paid.

[CO-OP]
Members
1,492 posts
24,749 battles

Get more damage, improve your win rate.

• Cool 2

[Y0L0W]
Members
507 posts
16,726 battles

What did I just read...

• Funny 2

[-PVE-]
Members
253 posts
13,017 battles

I have been playing this game for over 4 years and have never thought about my money. I have so much I never even think about what the repair cost is and I play CO-OP! Yes I do play everything including tier 10 ships. 

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles
1 hour ago, canadiangamerzs01 said:

Have way to earn more credits I spend millions a day on resupplying my ships when I play even with credit flags I spend more then I earn ..... Like my last game 198,457 credits to resupply DesMoines I earned 157k credit in battle?   How this make sence? No wonder been playing for months and can afford more then 3 ships ...... shouldn't have to pay WG just get ship .... 1800 battles should have earned a free ship by now

Get good at Operations, it used to be better but it still is a great credit and XP source. I don't sell ships and have a huge credit problem too. You may want to look what you can sell in your inventory.

Also you can earn the Graf Spee for free right now.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Members
6,858 posts
15,357 battles
1 hour ago, Efros said:

Get more damage, improve your win rate.

Wins don't affect credits

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,705 battles
3 hours ago, canadiangamerzs01 said:

Are you playing CO-OP or randoms?

What is your average damage in Des Moines?

Play randoms, no real way for average player to make credits in coop. 

You need to average 80k in damage to break even.

You need to finish top 5 of your team.

With a Des Moines,  these 3 goals are easily achieved. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,158 posts
19,011 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

Not directly no, but you tend to do better on wins and better games earn more credits.

• Cool 1

[DRY]
Members
87 posts
6,474 battles

When I first got to tier 10 I couldn't afford to play the ships. Even wins were financial losses.

I played them rarely and played lower tiers more until I could perform reasonably well in those ships for better results.

I guess I'm saying 'git gud'.

[TIMT]
Members
659 posts
3,452 battles

Credits is directly related to how much damage you do in games. If you don't break even, you are not doing enough damage, or you are not doing it consistently in every game.

So what you have as options is:

- Improve you game up to the point your damage output on average is enough to sustain you credits wise. This is easier at lower tiers, since the resupply costs are lower so maybe stick to those for now.

- get premium time to get 50% more credits

- Get a premium ship, as those have better credit modifiers (i.e. more credits for the same damage)

- spend money to exchange doubloons for gold, which is a terrible idea.

Basically: Spend money or get better at the game.Looking at your average damage numbers I would say there is room for improvement there. Look for example at the video series by iChase on Youtube, the many other excellent videos out there on YT or watch some streamers on twitch and see if you can learn something.

[WOOK4]
Members
15 posts
3,001 battles
6 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Get good at Operations, it used to be better but it still is a great credit and XP source. I don't sell ships and have a huge credit problem too. You may want to look what you can sell in your inventory.

Also you can earn the Graf Spee for free right now.

I had graf allready dident like it i sold 10 my ships just to get credits to pay resuply fees after each battle

[WOOK4]
Members
15 posts
3,001 battles
6 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Dude, that's the way it is. WG pay you for playing the game, up to tier 8. You pay WG to play the game in tiers 9-10. It is your choice, pay or get paid.

Your wrong i play teir 1 to 8 all time and they charge resuply after every match ...learn facts

• Haha 1

[WOOK4]
Members
15 posts
3,001 battles
5 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

Cant win when you can only afford to own des moins for tier 10 and if use 789 tiers u die in 1 min so ...shouldent half play 20 matches just to earn million credits ...even games i have got 145k damage and flags for xtra credit i never got over 180k credits per match then by time resupply cone out i get under 100k credits

[WOOK4]
Members
15 posts
3,001 battles
2 hours ago, shinytrashcan said:

Credits is directly related to how much damage you do in games. If you don't break even, you are not doing enough damage, or you are not doing it consistently in every game.

So what you have as options is:

- Improve you game up to the point your damage output on average is enough to sustain you credits wise. This is easier at lower tiers, since the resupply costs are lower so maybe stick to those for now.

- get premium time to get 50% more credits

- Get a premium ship, as those have better credit modifiers (i.e. more credits for the same damage)

- spend money to exchange doubloons for gold, which is a terrible idea.

Basically: Spend money or get better at the game.Looking at your average damage numbers I would say there is room for improvement there. Look for example at the video series by iChase on Youtube, the many other excellent videos out there on YT or watch some streamers on twitch and see if you can learn something.

I have had texas and graf spree and never made more credit ....and camt get good at game when your allways low on credits and cant get new ships i been stick with des moines for weeks i have 7 ships researched but by time u pay resuply fees after matches and make 80k credits a match ill be 80 by time i eqrn 20mill for 1 ship..and i even have preimum account..with 19 point captian

Edited by canadiangamerzs01

[WORX]
Members
10,675 posts
18,567 battles
3 minutes ago, canadiangamerzs01 said:

i have video on you tube as proof video dont lie ...

Post it.. We will see if the integrity of the game is intact or not with your video... Video may not lie, but you have a lot of people who will give you their POV on the video,

Throwing temper tantrums (from what I saw) will not help your cause..

Members
411 posts
6,076 battles

Are you out of combat flags and used them for every battle?   If you are trying to make money , stop doing that.  Play Tier 5 to 7 ships bare, or with only economic flags.  Play some premium ships of those tiers, or if you have one, a tier 9 premium (I have Jean Bart, and even in Co-Op i can make a profit with that ship.  Only if I basically do nothing, do I lose credits in Jean Bart).   If it is not about being competitive, but coin, don't go for competitive items, just those that save or make coin.

And no, you won't make millions quickly if you run tier 8 to 10 ships.   Not unless you do very well all the time, and have lots of camo, economic flags and special flags on to boost XP and credit gains.  Only some premium ships seem to be credit printers, and even than its in limited amounts at a time unless you to super well in Random.

I have a friend that's running his Yamato from time to time.  He loses coin on about every match.  I tell him to play one of his Tier 6 premiums about five times, than use Yamato.  It seems to work.

[A-D-F]
Members
2,092 posts
7,603 battles

High tiers is expensive, by design.  WG has to earn money.  They aren't a non-profit.

Never sell a premium ship.

TYPING IN CAPS = YELLING

There is a lot of good advice just in this thread.  Please don't argue.  "Listen" and learn.

Money greases the gears.  Premium time, economic flags, etc...

Don't race up the tiers.  Gameplay is best at 5-7 anyway.  And you can earn there.

Scenarios with a premium ship will still make bank.  Heck, a tech tree ship will make bank there.

[ARGSY]
6,918 posts
26,905 battles

I would use some money to fix the keyboard first.

After this, get premium time. Those 50% of extra credits make a difference.

And you can have more then 3 ships. I have all techtree fully researched, have all T7-T10 ships (besides 2 or 3 T9), play mostly T9/10 and 715mio credits.

• Haha 1

[BB35]
Members
517 posts
3,866 battles

It's a hobby so spend some real money. I pay for premium time and economic flags, get the premium camo for T10. Then learn how to hit the red ships, damage is money, win or loose.

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
4,165 posts
4,371 battles

iE1jbgP.jpg

vuV8xeT.jpg

I'm having no issues with credits.

~Hunter

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1