Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wookie_Legend

Make the Training Room Better

3 comments in this topic

[WOOKY]
WoWS Community Contributors
8 posts
16,765 battles

I am creating a room and lets say I don't have a captain on my of the ships i am wanting to play or the ppl in my room want a ship that has no captain they need to leave to do so or I have to close the whole room just to get a captain. that needs to change. also is it possible for WG to allow all the maps and all the options for all maps to be played example the 1v1 maps. I use the training room on Wednesday and Saturday to train new players and its very annoying how bad the whole situation is with training room and the lack of how easily WG can make it for the players. If its for training its to annoying to set up, even the smallest of tests. There should be also a shooting range that makes it easier to practice shooting with ships at all ranges. also a situation that has the bots all set up at all angles so players can practice against angling. For spectators is it possible to also ad a pain brush options that only the spectators can see or even a ping system so training rooms can be also more useful for CB. The training room can be made to help the player base and I believe this is a lost opportunity with the set up right now. For the streaming community it is also used to have fun with the viewers and it brings more joy to this game.

• Cool 1

[PN]
WoWS Community Contributors
128 posts
5,946 battles

The training rooms could be so much more. It could be use dfor events, clan practice, new player training, Videos and more but its just so poorly done. Like you said the simplest things cant be done while your in the training room without completely leaving or remaking the entire thing. Honestly it needs to reworked entirely but i dont think its a main focus to be honest as i can almost guarantee its been brought up before. Its a real shame because id love to do tournaments as well through it but its just so clunky that i almost never use it

#MakeTrainingRoomsGreatAgain

Edited by IN_GENERAL
  • Cool 2

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,726 posts

Last time I tried the training room, I couldn't load up premium ships I don't have as bot opponents.  

Also haven't noticed any option to just start the ships at closer range, having to sail across the map for several minutes just to test fire on a target ship gets old quick.  

Sign in to follow this