Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LaurenBacall

Update Ship Stats Panel

2 comments in this topic

[BOMBS]
Members
136 posts
11,503 battles

This is a request to Wargaming to update ships stats panel to include more information, such as:

• Improved HE penetration
  • Armor deflection angles
  • AP arming timer values
  • Fire zones & duration
  • Other unique features ("peculiarities"), such as Warspite's Repair Party

I'm tired of researching this information online each time I play a ship. If there are stats that impact performance, they should be made available to all players in-game, IMO.

Thanks for your consideration.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,105 posts
4,342 battles
13 minutes ago, LaurenBacall said:

This is a request to Wargaming to update ships stats panel to include more information, such as:

• Improved HE penetration
  • Armor deflection angles
  • AP arming timer values
  • Fire zones & duration
  • Other unique features ("peculiarities"), such as Warspite's Repair Party

I'm tired of researching this information online each time I play a ship. If there are stats that impact performance, they should be made available to all players in-game, IMO.

Thanks for your consideration.

I don't disagree with you that some more info could be provided. But some of your requests are really out there. AP fuse arming time? I'm going to guess the VAST majority of players have zero idea that exists, much less what it means. If you're dedicated enough to need that value, it's pretty easy to look it up. Repair party stats are right there in the consumable, not sure what you mean about it. HE pen is already in the game I think. Fire duration is easy, BBs are 60, cruisers and DDs are 30, a couple battle cruisers are 45. 4 fire zones, unless you have FP in which case it's three. No need to repeat info. Autobounce angles, eh maybe. Useful info would be vertical and horizontal dispersion as well as sigma. AP pen at a couple standard ranges. Maybe the autobounce angles. Pretty much everything else is in game already.

And research online is just look up the wiki entry for the ship. Not that hard.

Sign in to follow this