You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Splitting the Deck

3 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,563 battles

Moving through the dockyard, I wonder how the directives get picked for which nation and type of ship.

This splits the deck of chances, not everyone has all nations and ships, some don't even run certain ship types,  why force people who want to play and have FUN and still compete with the ships they have. Type of ship I can see but why go by nation? 

Seems Bias is always in play in this game. Shades of Animal Farm.

I have to get My bb sunk over 100 times to get the Pot damage it is asking, not to mention the auto runs I will have to do all night to get the damage, Now how is this fun? I just go after the goal but getting sunk is no fun but it is what it is and it get the job done.

Members
3,071 posts
15,906 battles

Getting to the Graf Spee wasn't too difficult. I already had the ship so I grabbed the camo although the default camo is still nicer. No reason to grind any further unless you plan on spending 3,500 dubs. I'm just playing casually past that point. Any flags I win will just be bonus. 

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,563 battles
On 7/7/2020 at 7:25 AM, STINKWEED_ said:

Getting to the Graf Spee wasn't too difficult. I already had the ship so I grabbed the camo although the default camo is still nicer. No reason to grind any further unless you plan on spending 3,500 dubs. I'm just playing casually past that point. Any flags I win will just be bonus. 

I already had the Spree also and got the useless camo. The splitting by nations is the killer not everyone has ships of every nation, and type, The task are crazy how can i start fires in a DD when I last about 2 min after being spotted,  DD I cannot play they do not fit my play style and CV screens make me dizzy. So i am left with cruisers and BBs . Now why have a nation split? bad enough they want you to run Ships you don't like to play (Lord you  think the game was suppose to be fun) but now you got to figure which ship can get the Job done and hope you have the nation also. What is so hard about just keeping ship type. There is no way i can get 1250 main Hits using the ships required, so I have to just go out and get shot up for 100 games now that just makes the game so much more fun. Hocka Toowe on them. And with all the [edited] they want me to recommend this game to New Players are they serious? My gaming group quit WOW two years ago and they have played since the start of the game, that is what got me playing but in the last two years the game is going down to Davey Jones Locker.

• Cool 1