Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FuriousDestroyer_999

Do you want Prince of Wales and Rodney to come to world of Warships?

16 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,150 posts
4,345 battles

Again with this OP? 

Ideally sure it would be nice to have them. But both classes are already represented, there’s no need to get the entire class in game. Plenty of other ships we can get first.

[ASRN]
Beta Testers
796 posts
7,268 battles

Not really.  At this point, WG would have to gimmick the heck out of them to distinguish them from their in-game sisters.

[-WD-]
Alpha Tester
920 posts
12,682 battles
43 minutes ago, Ann_Darrow said:

Not really.  At this point, WG would have to gimmick the heck out of them to distinguish them from their in-game sisters.

+10% detonation chance for Prince of Whales (misspelled on purpose)

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
9,010 posts
13,176 battles
1 hour ago, Ann_Darrow said:

Rodney gets its fixed torps on the bow, a nod to her claim to fame of being the only battleship to torpedo another battleship (Bismarck) POW gets a smoke generator (someones elses idea for POW, not mine)

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

Members
282 posts
1,530 battles
11 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

Rodney gets its fixed torps on the bow, a nod to her claim to fame of being the only battleship to torpedo another battleship (Bismarck) POW gets a smoke generator (someones elses idea for POW, not mine)

Prince of Wales had to throw up a smoke screen to disengage from Bismarck and Prinz Eugen after Hood was lost. I think that’s where that suggestion comes from.

[R-F]
Members
137 posts
9,320 battles

What would be the point if they don't provide anything new to the game? Its like people asking for the other 2 Iowas. 

[O2]
Members
503 posts
10,368 battles
7 hours ago, FuriousDestroyer_999 said:

Do you want Rodney or Prince of Wales in-game? Let me know!

Real ships you mean? With actual historic events on their rap sheet? Nah. I want more fake ships all with 12 km radar. And more famous German fleet carriers. And FDR with 500 rockets per plane. And I want high-tier DD's out of the game....wait...I got all that?

Well, then yes please. Let's have some real ships. And a Coke.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
14,010 posts
29,579 battles

Don't really care about Rodney as it is another all guns forward ship which doesn't appeal to me but am all for it for those who want it.

I 100% want Prince of Wales. Sign me up!

[PVE]
Members
14,010 posts
29,579 battles
1 hour ago, Jagdpanzer131 said:

What would be the point if they don't provide anything new to the game? Its like people asking for the other 2 Iowas. 

The point would be significant historical ships people have attachments to and would like to have in game. So what if similar ships are already in game for Rodney, Prince of Wales, New Jersey, and Wisconsin. THOSE ships aren't in game and many of us want them. THAT is the point.

[BOTO]
Members
1,460 posts
18,240 battles
7 hours ago, FuriousDestroyer_999 said:

Do you want Rodney or Prince of Wales in-game? Let me know!

No

Sign in to follow this