Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MegadethLAH

Biggest problems with the game now

19 comments in this topic

[LAH]
[LAH]
Members
35 posts
12,412 battles

Top 5 problems with this game

1) CV design. It sucks for everyone except CV players, who get a free farming pass with zero skill. I love destroying CVs and I will do almost anything to kill one such is my hatred for CVs and their players. This is the reason why I no longer spend any money on this game. 

2) Matchmaking is so over manipulated, it is designed to cater to CV players. Ridiculous 6 CV matches or 4 CV matches against ships with no AA. If I want to guarantee not seeing a CV in a match, I load up my AA build ships and MM will make CVs disappear. MM is design to feed targets to fat bloated CV players who must be real whales for WG to give them so much preferential treatment. 

3) The menu, the port interface, its terrible, the logic is terrible, I have been playing this game for years and I still can't figure it out. 

4) Clearly massively unpopular new features are kept in the game despite overwhelming negative response, probably because CV players are whales. 

5) Submarines are boring and feel not submarine-like. Its more like Star Trek battles than ww2 submarine warfare. 

• Cool 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 6

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,779 posts
37,567 battles

Nothing new here.

You forgot to add stalinium paper ships, once-beloved ships powercreeped to oblivion, some bugs still not fixed nor acknowledged, selling T10s to anybody with no experience (when they told us for years they would never sell T10 premiums), and more. The reason I cut down on my play by 80%

Now it is announced that on top of radar, sonar, CVs that make T10 DDs almost unplayable, we get the TK extraordinaire: Kitakami so you have to watch your back for green torpedoes. A ship it was vowed never to return. Yay! A T10 Kuma (no kidding) that is more responsible for TK that actually hitting red ships.

Edited by alexf24
  • Cool 2

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,254 posts
11,723 battles
22 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Nothing new here.

You forgot to add stalinium paper ships, once-beloved ships powercreeped to oblivion, some bugs still not fixed nor acknowledged, selling T10s to anybody with no experience (when they told us for years they would never sell T10 premiums), and more. The reason I cut down on my play by 80%

Now it is announced that on top of radar, sonar, CVs that make T10 DDs almost unplayable, we get the TK extraordinaire: Kitakami so you have to watch your back for green torpedoes. A ship it was vowed never to return. Yay! A T10 Kuma (no kidding) that is more responsible for TK that actually hitting red ships.

Dude, there was no point offering serious opinion. This was an Anti-CV bait post plain and simple. Starve the troll.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[D-DAY]
Members
6,992 posts

Flamuu is streaming all about the Clans boycott due to the CVs now; a lot of Clans seem to be joining in.

Apparently WG have stated that they are trying to raise popularity of the CV and that is considered a priority over the balancing - not just his words, he included the clip of a WG meeting/representative stating it!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

[LAH]
[LAH]
Members
35 posts
12,412 battles
1 hour ago, alexf24 said:

Nothing new here.

Yes I did not mention magical soviet technology, but that is a dead horse that I can't beat any more. Its a Russian company, they are going to cater to Russian customers with OP magical UFO ships. They do the same things in WoT. That will never change. 

Powercreep is how they keep people buying ridiculously expensive premium ships. Powercreep is one of the key ways to maintain revenue. Match making is also designed to suck money out of people, but handing them their [edited]on a regular basis.

CVs are just cancer, any idiot can play CVs, they have an entire team running interference for them, are only players who are not in danger of getting the match ended early on them, who can't run out of planes, and who can pick off damaged reds with zero skill with nothing to stop them (AA has been completely nerfed, its all for show)).  

I forgot to mention: another massive pain is the similarity of the maps and the repetition. The variety is poor, the game modes are few, there should be more weather variety, rotation of maps needs to be increased. Ocean is the best map fyi. 

Edited by MegadethLAH
addendum
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Members
2,011 posts
28,745 battles
31 minutes ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

CV's will stay..and they will get buff....

Nothing we can do..........They are royalty.

Yes, there is something we can do. We can keep our money, or send the insane $$ we would spend on another boat that shoots (like the other boats that shoot) to Red Cross or our church or something meaningful... or buy the wife flowers once a month with it! ABSOLUTELY THERE IS SOMETHING WE CAN DO!

• Thanks 1

[LAH]
[LAH]
Members
35 posts
12,412 battles
1 hour ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Dude, there was no point offering serious opinion. This was an Anti-CV bait post plain and simple. Starve the troll.

What a surprise, the Bronie likes to play CVs. There is a message in there somewhere. 

• Meh 3

[-AFK-]
Beta Testers
100 posts
3,244 battles

3 hours ago, MegadethLAH said:

5) Submarines are boring and feel not submarine-like. Its more like Star Trek battles than ww2 submarine warfare

So don’t play submarines if there boring 

• Cool 1

[SOCOM]
Members
679 posts
25,029 battles

The game has gone down hill the last two years fast, you can hate the CV (I do) but just accept it like the subs ( wont be playing any tier that has subs in it) and if I cannot complete due to subs in the game then I will just take this game off my list of games to play. They have told half truths and used smoke and mirrors, they are what the Book Animal Farm depicts and funny that it is a russian game go figure lol.

• Boring 1

[ACMPT]
Members
395 posts
On 7/7/2020 at 6:15 AM, simon70000 said:

So don’t play submarines if there boring 

Kids with stupid answers and have nothing really to offer should stay silent. We are (you) a sad little mate.

Edited by tincan_SC
adjustment
  • Meh 1

[META_]
Members
2,282 posts
7,823 battles
On 7/7/2020 at 5:01 AM, Shannon_Lindsey said:

... ... Starve the troll.

i am ordering a Tshirt with "Starve the Trolls' on it.

i changed it to trolls, instead of troll, to avoid any violating trademark penalties.

thank you!! any proceeds will be used to fund my WG experience.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
1,159 posts
8,956 battles

To say no skill for a CV is nonsense. Fly a CV in tier X, go and hunt the halland, Kremlin, smolesk, Petro, Al dev, Minotaur, and tell me how easy it was. Of course x you'll have to unlock a tier 10 CV first to know how easy it is. 

Now, tier 6 and down double CV games, absolute joke. I hate double CV games, makes no sense.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

Members
163 posts
2,666 battles
On 7/7/2020 at 5:55 AM, MegadethLAH said:

Top 5 problems with this game

1) CV design. It sucks for everyone except CV players, who get a free farming pass with zero skill. I love destroying CVs and I will do almost anything to kill one such is my hatred for CVs and their players. This is the reason why I no longer spend any money on this game. 

2) Matchmaking is so over manipulated, it is designed to cater to CV players. Ridiculous 6 CV matches or 4 CV matches against ships with no AA. If I want to guarantee not seeing a CV in a match, I load up my AA build ships and MM will make CVs disappear. MM is design to feed targets to fat bloated CV players who must be real whales for WG to give them so much preferential treatment. 

3) The menu, the port interface, its terrible, the logic is terrible, I have been playing this game for years and I still can't figure it out. 

4) Clearly massively unpopular new features are kept in the game despite overwhelming negative response, probably because CV players are whales. 

5) Submarines are boring and feel not submarine-like. Its more like Star Trek battles than ww2 submarine warfare. 

Zero skill? My, my, I haven't heard such whining since I told my 6  year old that he had to eat his veggies before dessert. If anything, CV's were badly nerfed to appease the BB whiner's. Totally lost is the concept of teamwork and supporting each other, rather than those that grab the biggest, meanest BB and expect to be invincible.

[ACMPT]
Members
395 posts
On 7/11/2020 at 12:59 PM, Spud_butt said:

i am ordering a Tshirt with "Starve the Trolls' on it.

i changed it to trolls, instead of troll, to avoid any violating trademark penalties.

thank you!! any proceeds will be used to fund my WG experience.

Good grief...you sound ignore Captain. Please try not to be one, the next time you 'sound off'.

[ACMPT]
Members
395 posts
On 7/7/2020 at 4:47 AM, 9TenSix2Eight said:

CV's will stay..and they will get buff....

Nothing we can do..........They are royalty.

WHY...do you speculate on such nonsensical observations?  Please tell us your sources? Maybe trying to sound like the 'The New Your Times' and their unnamed sources. Doesn't work for them or you either. (changed name to protect any innocence).

[META_]
Members
2,282 posts
7,823 battles
On 10/11/2020 at 9:50 PM, tincan_SC said:

Good grief...you sound ignore Captain. Please try not to be one, the next time you 'sound off'.

This post makes no sense. It does make it clear you are working on that superiority complex, although it's difficult to say whether your efforts are intended to make it worse or not.

spud

Sign in to follow this