Gyphon_GF

Halland what am I supposed to be?

5 comments in this topic

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
445 posts
19,339 battles

First.... thanks for putting the EU thread in.

I hope this shows a little of how the Halland can be played even with a very green skipper.

Fun ship ty

*Salute*

[THREE]
Members
2,397 posts
13,188 battles
On 7/7/2020 at 1:20 AM, Gyphon_GF said:

First.... thanks for putting the EU thread in.

I hope this shows a little of how the Halland can be played even with a very green skipper.

Fun ship ty

*Salute*

Hey

Nice game.  Funny, how some ships click right off the bat and others don't seem to mesh all that well and they take a long time to get used to.  For me it's the Le Terrible, I suck in that boat, just can't grasp the play style.

Pete

Members
1,052 posts
4,376 battles
2 minutes ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Nice game.  Funny, how some ships click right off the bat and others don't seem to mesh all that well and they take a long time to get used to.  For me it's the Le Terrible, I suck in that boat, just can't grasp the play style.

Pete

Play the Le Terrible as you would other high-tier FR DDs: Long Range firestarters. I suggest taking BFT, AFT, and Demolition Expert. The Engine Boost mod is also helpful, because you can keep up the higher speeds for longer. If you want to use the torps, use them for area denial more than anything. 

Happy hunting!

-Shrayes

[THREE]
Members
2,397 posts
13,188 battles
53 minutes ago, Shrayes_Bhagavatula said:

Play the Le Terrible as you would other high-tier FR DDs: Long Range firestarters. I suggest taking BFT, AFT, and Demolition Expert. The Engine Boost mod is also helpful, because you can keep up the higher speeds for longer. If you want to use the torps, use them for area denial more than anything. 

Happy hunting!

-Shrayes

Hey

Do you run concealment on the capt.  or just run BFT & AFT?   Right now I have just a 13pt capt.  running PT, LS, SE, CE, BFT.   I do use the speed boost upgrade by the way.  Thanks.

Pete

Edited by sasquatch_research

Members
1,052 posts
4,376 battles
1 hour ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Do you run concealment on the capt.  or just run BFT & AFT?   Right now I have just a 13pt capt.  running PT, LS, SE, CE, BFT.   I do use the speed boost upgrade by the way.  Thanks.

Pete

I use full concealment build. It's good for ambushes.

( Take it from my experience playing the Fantasque, tho )

-Shrayes

• Cool 1