11 comments in this topic

[ALOFT]
Supertester
571 posts
14,576 battles

I've been having trouble logging in this afternoon. This is not the first time it's happened.

@Gneisenau013

image.thumb.png.34f88b36c92c1b980a002e82a4f8bfd1.png

Edited by saintsfan1622000

[KJHWK]
Banned
122 posts

Hope you get on soon.  I was out of WOWS for 12 long weeks this spring because of this authorization problem.  You can't fix it on your end.  It results from something Wargaming is doing and they are anything but upfront about it.  It may be a day or it may be.....

Good luck!

[ALOFT]
Supertester
571 posts
14,576 battles
2 minutes ago, harkusa said:

Hope you get on soon.  I was out of WOWS for 12 long weeks this spring because of this authorization problem.  You can't fix it on your end.  It results from something Wargaming is doing and they are anything but upfront about it.  It may be a day or it may be.....

Good luck!

Wow. 

I just tried launching in safe mode to see if that makes a difference. Sometimes it logs in fine and sometimes I get stuck here.

[WORX]
Members
9,823 posts
17,846 battles
14 minutes ago, saintsfan1622000 said:

Wow. 

I just tried launching in safe mode to see if that makes a difference. Sometimes it logs in fine and sometimes I get stuck here.

Few things... Do a 5 min cold restart (meaning no electrical power) of your

• PC
  • Modem
  • Router.

After that, go to WGC and do a "check and repair." after that you should be fine...

Edited by Navalpride33

[ALOFT]
Supertester
571 posts
14,576 battles
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Few things... Do a 5 min cold restart (meaning no electrical power) of your

• PC
  • Modem
  • Router.

After that, go to WGC and do a "check and repair." after that you should be fine...

I restarted the PC and now I"m in. But this has happened before as well.

[WORX]
Members
9,823 posts
17,846 battles
1 minute ago, saintsfan1622000 said:

I restarted the PC and now I"m in. But this has happened before as well.

Its your system... The waiting for authorization is just the client telling you, maybe

• Connection issues
  • RAM issues
  • ISP routing issues.
  • Or a mix of all of the above...

One thing for sure, its not on WG servers...

[KJHWK]
Banned
122 posts

I don't believe this is a server problem nor do I think its related to the end user's system.  Its a problem that occurs generally after an update from WOWS in my experience.  I think it goes to poor practice on the part of WOWS.  My 12 week outage was resolved when a new software update "cured" the problem their previous update created for me.  Nothing they recommended did anything for the problem and after a few weeks I realized they were not really trying to help but merely going through a script they must follow.  You experience may be different but this was mine.

[WG]
Developers
265 posts
9,008 battles

When it comes to tech support sometimes following certain steps is necessary.

[KJHWK]
Banned
122 posts

And at WOWS when following those steps doesn't work they will pass you off to someone else who begins the script again.  

• Cool 1

[ALOFT]
Supertester
571 posts
14,576 battles
8 hours ago, foodprinter said:

When it comes to tech support sometimes following certain steps is necessary.

That link you provided gives a 404 error.

[KJHWK]
Banned
122 posts
On 7/6/2020 at 4:06 PM, Navalpride33 said:

Its your system... The waiting for authorization is just the client telling you, maybe

• Connection issues
  • RAM issues
  • ISP routing issues.
  • Or a mix of all of the above...

One thing for sure, its not on WG servers...

Don't buy into this silly idea.  You didn't change anything on your end to create a problem but they did. Its not your system nor is it your ISP.  What is happening is a result of WOWS fiddling with things under the hood.  I know this is the fact because after being without WOWS for 12 weeks approx due to 9.3 update, the 9.5 update solved the problem created by the earlier update.  You must expect to be thrown off access again because it will happen again and there is not one thing you can do to fix it from your end.  Been there tried everything including all the advice and help you will get from WOWS which isn't much because they don't listen to you and are simply reading from a script anyway.  They will never admit that the company created the problem.

Edited by harkusa
  • Confused 1