Hapa_Fodder

German Carriers: Early Access

92 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,905 posts
13,343 battles

We're here to tell you all about the rules of the new game event of Update 0.9.6!

Read it on the portal
  • Confused 1
  • Meh 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,766 posts

If you stop to think about this... or asked me (which of course you didn't)... 

These should be going into the ports of players with carrier experience instead of diddling them out like you guys seem to enjoy doing. If you want some valuable, reliable data, letting experienced players play the new ships would provide some very good data. 

Sometimes I feel we are all pounding our heads with a wooden hammer. :cap_hmm:

• Cool 3

[KWF]
Members
4,207 posts
6,355 battles

7.5k dubs a pop to get a shortcut to tier X. :fish_palm:

At least the permanent camouflage looks pretty good, my compliments to the modellers.

• Cool 2

[AFW-]
Members
131 posts
7,051 battles

And lets not forget more insidious ways to separate player from there cash and Doubloons.

22500 doubloons to buy your way to tier VIII carrier, Ouch!

When will we see Harpoon ships in the game for all the whales$$$$$$! Of course they will be Japanese since they are the only country still whaling.

WG says, Dar Be Whaaaalessss!

Edited by dabears494
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1

[W-P-E]
[W-P-E]
Members
222 posts
20,628 battles
4 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

7.5k dubs a pop to get a shortcut to tier X. :fish_palm:

At least the permanent camouflage looks pretty good, my compliments to the modellers.

7500 dubs just to missions to grind for 600 tokens for T10 special perm camo, instead of 5000 dubs for standard perm camo.

• Cool 2

[WHEE]
Members
71 posts
2,012 battles

I’m so confused.

I may be a simple man, but Lordie, there has to be a more digestible way to write that article. 

So basically, do directives and streams and login and stuff, get containers, and you MAY get a mission - and if you complete the mission, you get the carrier?

Edited by celticboy27
  • Cool 1

[HELLS]
Members
2,590 posts
25,787 battles

Forget the whole thing. I skipped the RU paper cruisers, and will be skipping this for the same reason....

• Cool 5

[TARK]
Members
5,720 posts
2,275 battles

So...early access to the tier 4 (the one I want early acess to) is complete RNG. I should just start grinding german DDs in case I end up missing out so that I can start when the line is fully released.

Also, glad to see the 50 doubloon payout for logins continue.

Only another year or so before I can afford another premium ship!

[TMAAG]
Members
75 posts
19,590 battles

I have a Zepplin and a bunch of other cv's, I'm cool, just something else to grind later and not get excited about.

[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
478 posts
9,402 battles

World of Currencies: German ducats update

• Cool 1

Members
116 posts
14,629 battles

Good thing more CVs are here. It's what everyone's been demanding. MORE CVS! MORE CVS! MORE CVS!.... Not the other thing, like a boycott being discussed to the next clan wars due to CVs being there. MORE CVS! MORE CVS! MORE CVS!

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 2

Members
233 posts

The CV population of players is pretty much non existent. Then you bring these in what a waste of time WG. Hope no plays them. You people just like wasting time on paper ships Soviet line is perfect example. And you all do not listen to the player base. Why do I bother even posting. No one on the dev team listens anyway. Bang my head on the wall

Edited by JustAnOldDude
  • Cool 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Meh 2

[90THF]
Beta Testers
133 posts
10,076 battles

Boy is WG pumping out these ships like factory workers. And after this is another Azur Lane collaboration. 

[-E_F-]
Members
5 posts

Where does the idea of this come from. Third Reich only contemplated   building two other  12,000 ton pre war carriers. I have previously loved  speculative designs though.....  But do Carriers encourage people to play this game?

• Cool 2

[-K-]
Members
8,209 posts
13,537 battles
7 minutes ago, wyliem said:

could we finish the shipyard event before we start something else?

Right?

I mean, this patch we're going to have so many things going on all at once:

• Odin dockyard event
  • Full access to grind new Soviet cruisers
  • Early access and directives for German carriers

This doesn't even include anybody who may be working on other things such as grinding out active Legendary Upgrades, Clan Battles, finishing open Campaigns, or Ranked Sprint.

I'm thankful I'm a long-time player of this game, because if I was starting now, the sheer volume of different things to work on would be overwhelming and very difficult to keep pace with.

• Cool 1

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
514 posts
7,252 battles
1 hour ago, warheart1992 said:

I'll second this.  Iron Cross camos are looking sharp!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,756 posts
14,009 battles
3 minutes ago, Bellepheron said:

Where does the idea of this come from. Third Reich only contemplated   building two other  12,000 ton pre war carriers. I have previously loved  speculative designs though.....  But do Carriers encourage people to play this game?

They seem to want every country to have all of the lines. At least the Germans and Italians were building them in the era the game covers and the French had enough to make a good start on a full line. The Soviets/Russians didn't build their first fixed wing carrier until 1974.

Edited by BrushWolf
  • Cool 1

[NOOBS]
[NOOBS]
Beta Testers
174 posts
7,930 battles

Wait..what? More CV's? Need more empirical proof the mechanic is borked?

WG's version of the Edsel.

• Funny 1

[ISA]
Beta Testers
25 posts
7,127 battles

So another power creep item (AP rockets).

This is just getting a bit ridiculous, Go back and fix the old ships that you guys power creeped.

Fix the Graff Zeppelin for all the work the testers who originally bought it got screwed on, after we tested it for SIX MONTHS!

Maybe one of these should be added to the GRAFF since it sees T10 regularly - AP rockets, Deep water torps, or four AP bombs dropped at once.  FIX IT.

Back to my power creep comment.  The Khabarovsk used to have a base gun range of 15.5k with captain skills.  They nerfed it and forced it to have a legendary module upgrade to increase its range to 15k.  

So lets break this down, it was the best destroyer at T10 for a long time, until the Japanese gunboat line released.  Now, nobody plays it anymore.  Why?

on a t9 Kitakazie I can have 17.1 km range, with a 3 second reload, with 1000M a second shells. 

Wait wut?

the Khabarovsk only has 900m shells, 14.8k range with the legendary mod equipped, with captain skills.

Wait wut?

FIX THE GAME YOU CLEARLY POWER CREEP EVERY PATCH AND YOUR PLAYERS WILL COME BACK.

This is not hate speech, or anything about hating the game, just constructive criticism from someone who has spent close to $1000 dollars on your game in the last five years.  So please don't silence me or try to shut me up. 

When you do that it makes everything look bad.

- Yours truly, Alphoris.

vote it boring if you want, but it shows how biased you are.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[RKLES]
Members
12,516 posts
14,242 battles
1 hour ago, o4x4 said:

7500 dubs just to missions to grind for 600 tokens for T10 special perm camo, instead of 5000 dubs for standard perm camo.

Wait so events that used to be Free now require doubloons just to activate!?

• Confused 1

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
950 posts
2 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

If you stop to think about this... or asked me (which of course you didn't)... 

These should be going into the ports of players with carrier experience instead of diddling them out like you guys seem to enjoy doing. If you want some valuable, reliable data, letting experienced players play the new ships would provide some very good data. 

Sometimes I feel we are all pounding our heads with a wooden hammer. :cap_hmm:

it will begin on 08/07? Every player will have a chance to get T8 german carrier? based on luck?

[RED]
[RED]
Members
313 posts
12,848 battles
3 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

We're here to tell you all about the rules of the new game event of Update 0.9.6!

Read it on the portal

Hey Happa, when is the Erich Loewenhardt coming out? Looking forward to another T6 Premium CV, really enjoying the Ark Royal.

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
950 posts
2 hours ago, dabears494 said:

And lets not forget more insidious ways to separate player from there cash and Doubloons.

22500 doubloons to buy your way to tier VIII carrier, Ouch!

When will we see Harpoon ships in the game for all the whales$$$$$$! Of course they will be Japanese since they are the only country still whaling.

WG says, Dar Be Whaaaalessss!

I think i didnt get it...

Is there something inside the game? Or that amount is for complete all directives at once?

We will have access like 2 dockyards?

1 hour ago, o4x4 said:

Is it in armory?

1 hour ago, ShareholderProfit said:

Good thing more CVs are here. It's what everyone's been demanding. MORE CVS! MORE CVS! MORE CVS!.... Not the other thing, like a boycott being discussed to the next clan wars due to CVs being there. MORE CVS! MORE CVS! MORE CVS!

i am demanding :cap_win: