Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Feldo357

PTS 9.6 Equipment ? (Monaghan)

4 comments in this topic

[G-B-U]
Members
88 posts
7,449 battles

So I really didn't pay the attention I should have in the PTS 9.6  I saw the basics and moved on with my life and took care of the mission.

It is my understanding that with the Modules becoming Equipment, and some ships are losing "C Hulls" and whatnot, that there will NOT be any cross column researching anymore (meaning you don't have to research Hull B in order to then research advanced guns, for instance)

Then I was playing my Monaghan in Killer Whale OP and thought, wait, is this a global change or specific to ships, because Monaghan's "B Torps" right now require the "B Hull" to be mounted?

So anyone spend more time actually looking at the coming changes that can answer this? Inquiring minds want to know. :cap_haloween:

[Y0L0W]
Members
447 posts
9,690 battles

I don't think that they are removing cross-column researching, it just happens that most of the C-hulls they are removing happen to be cross-column.

[ARGSY]
Members
24,393 posts
18,349 battles
45 minutes ago, SirPent13 said:

I don't think that they are removing cross-column researching,

Yes, they are. Minsk's research map has completely changed, as have Martel, Fuso, Amagi, Kagero and some other ships which required a zigzagged research path for some modules/the next ship.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[Y0L0W]
Members
447 posts
9,690 battles
9 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Yes, they are. Minsk's research map has completely changed, as have Martel, Fuso, Amagi, Kagero and some other ships which required a zigzagged research path for some modules/the next ship.

Thank you for correcting me, guess I didn't quite catch that.

Sign in to follow this