Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
General_Lee_Miserable

<3 Siegfried <3

9 comments in this topic

0 posts

Im actually considering spending real money to get the RB points for her. Can some players chime in as to whether I should wait and grind or use moneys now?

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
1 hour ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

I love this boat!!!! Just got her this weekend and already off to a splendid start. I don't usually buy the fancy camo but she deserves it. 

XOAqVvm.jpg1qvk3le.jpg

Congratulations!!!!

topics like that should be always shown here.

Hapoy feelings!!!

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
17 minutes ago, mrieder79 said:

Im actually considering spending real money to get the RB points for her. Can some players chime in as to whether I should wait and grind or use moneys now?

how you do that with real money? if that is possible i would like to do.

0 posts
3 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

You have to have enough XP on ships to convert to FXP, then reset a line, then FXP through it for fast RB points.

Beta Testers
60 posts
12,186 battles
3 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

Convert Free XP so you can reset a line and then use free XP to rapidly research everything again.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
21 minutes ago, mrieder79 said:

You have to have enough XP on ships to convert to FXP, then reset a line, then FXP through it for fast RB points.

20 minutes ago, Jemention said:

Convert Free XP so you can reset a line and then use free XP to rapidly research everything again.

Which is the exact and only reason NTC/RB was implemented by WG, and why more and more attractive items are going to be locked behind the Regrind wall until WG's beancounters see the numbers they want to see.

[O2]
Members
502 posts
10,265 battles
41 minutes ago, mrieder79 said:

And while you're at it, can you also negotiate a peace treaty with the two Korea's and lift the embargoes on Russia? Then the Siegfried is yours!

[MISRY]
Members
934 posts
6,823 battles
1 hour ago, mrieder79 said:

Exactly. I ground some of it out, but ultimately converted 1.3M xp.  Cheapest way to do it is either Japanese DD line and even better if you have both and reset at the same time. Saves some XP by researching the shared part of the line only once per dual reset.  I was waiting for the 1-35 conversation sale to pop up and luckily it was this weekend. 

Sign in to follow this