Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
zubalkabir

Is HMS Jutland cursed?

4 comments in this topic

[DOG]
Members
1,108 posts
11,787 battles

Been grinding Jutland to get Daring.  Had three decent games, but just can't get a win.  In two of those games we were ahead on points and ships, and held 3 out of 3 in one and 3 out of 4 caps in the other, and still lost.  Surely the law of averages will catch up with me eventually, and I'll end up on the team that's not afraid to get near a cap.

image.png.0630a603592c1d9026cca302f9aaac72.png

image.png.829e858a468361499d978d2d36059298.png

image.thumb.png.18ba6997e6429eef51a4060be53f5fa1.png

[SIDE]
Members
4,684 posts

The best tier 9 tech tree DD. It's a keeper. Sorry about the teams. Tier 9 is tough. Be smart how you play Jutland and she will do most of the work for you. She still has carry ability although Smaland, Halland and (to a slightly lesser extent) rocket attacks make her job more difficult than it used to be.

[DOG]
Members
1,108 posts
11,787 battles
9 minutes ago, thebigblue said:

The best tier 9 tech tree DD. It's a keeper. Sorry about the teams. Tier 9 is tough. Be smart how you play Jutland and she will do most of the work for you. She still has carry ability although Smaland, Halland and (to a slightly lesser extent) rocket attacks make her job more difficult than it used to be.

Yeah, it's actually pretty fun to play.  I've had Lightning for a while, but hadn't gotten around to grinding tier IX and X until a couple of days ago.  The low speed combined with lack of speed boost, plus the low caliber on the guns and (relatively) short range torpedoes, put me off.  But after being on the receiving end when playing other DDs, I figured out Daring and Haragumo are about the only tier X DDs I really hard try to avoid engaging in gun fights.  Can't wait to try out that gun reload time on the Daring.

[DOG]
Members
1,108 posts
11,787 battles

And now I have a crappy game and get deleted early, and finally get the win.  LOL

image.thumb.png.0e7e2262ca9d51cc0d3618e4f9db09a2.png

Sign in to follow this