You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TacticalBogeyman

Clan Brawl Battle 88 planes shoot down!

11 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Members
14,216 posts
17 minutes ago, Tatical said:

below screen shoot of the game. Kaga ran out of planes!

But I was told CV's have infinite planes now.

Nice win by the way.  :cap_cool:

[O7]
Members
1,514 posts
11,702 battles

i see your 88 planes and raise  you 103

b9f8834265c5896471f6feab1edd4903.png

still wasnt deplaned

Edited by ITZ_ACE_BABY

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,331 posts
14,924 battles
1 hour ago, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

i see your 88 planes and raise  you 103

b9f8834265c5896471f6feab1edd4903.png

still wasnt deplaned

Deplaned now is sending out drastically reduced squadrons or having to wait for planes to be brought up aka regeneration. Going out with enough planes for a single pass in tiers with strong AA which tier 8 plus is ends up being free kills for the red team even if they do get their attack off.

[O7]
Members
1,514 posts
11,702 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

Deplaned now is sending out drastically reduced squadrons or having to wait for planes to be brought up aka regeneration. Going out with enough planes for a single pass in tiers with strong AA which tier 8 plus is ends up being free kills for the red team even if they do get their attack off.

my AA was down to 10% so i stopped shooting any planes down because my AA does not regen but his planes do. even though he had 2-3 plane squads he was still getting strikes off and eventually pulled out a half squad of rocket planes.

seems fine to me

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,331 posts
14,924 battles
7 minutes ago, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

my AA was down to 10% so i stopped shooting any planes down because my AA does not regen but his planes do. even though he had 2-3 plane squads he was still getting strikes off and eventually pulled out a half squad of rocket planes.

seems fine to me

I understand but if you remove the fighter consumable from the total CV's get to use pretty much what they historically had for aircraft within the time a match takes.

Members
665 posts
20 battles

I had an absolute blast playing T8 4v4 clan brawl last night in my Saipan!  This is the most fun mode in the game imo, and needs its own seasons.  I would love to see small scale 3v3 or 4v4 arena style matches, with a rating system similar to clan battles, but with the ability to make teams outside your clan. 

It was pretty tough on CV's - the CV died first very often, and sniping the CV in the opener with TB's and a spotter plane BB was extremely viable.  I died a couple of times early, before I worked out the best plan was to engage Yamato mode and hit S at the start of the battle, instead of trying to actually turn and sail to cover.

Saipan is brutal in this mode, 20k strike after 20k strike with very rapid turnaround times gets BB's and CV's down very fast.

Overall, more of this please!

[ARGSY]
Members
24,477 posts
18,460 battles
3 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

I would love to see small scale 3v3 or 4v4 arena style matches, with a rating system similar to clan battles, but with the ability to make teams outside your clan. 

Agree. I've already experienced what you want in the public test server. 3v3 up to about 5v5 random battles in PTS can be a lot of fun, IF the PTS matchmaker can form them often enough. Ranked battles offers a similar experience, but there is too much at stake for casual play.

[NFJF]
Members
707 posts
11,017 battles

We went Mass, Prinz Euegen, Kidd, and Graf Zeppelin. We just mass pushed and our DD would actually lay smoke just outside the cap for our Graf who would spam secondaries while also doing damage with planes "for the memes." Got a late start so only played about 15 games or so, but we only lost 2 out of 15 games. I really love clan brawls! Its not as serious as regular CBs and you can make less conventional tactics work.