You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nimitz_Zumwalt

Returning player

11 comments in this topic

Members
130 posts
5,928 battles

I took almost a year break and I came back yesterday to see what's going on...The very 1st thing I noticed was  before I took a break I have 300ish unopened container (those 3 daily containers) now its 200...it's like what the eef...2nd is what's going to players... there's too much yoloing and Just farming damage. . I ended up having 8 loses in a row,I'm just an average player but seeing my team mates dying one by one in just a few minutes makes me want to just play co-op lol...Anyways is Georgia a good ship?

Members
3,585 posts
12,985 battles

Welcome back. The GA is probably OP. Id get it before it's removed edit: w/ coal if you can (I suspect soon, it will be)

Edited by Rollingonit

[WORX]
Members
10,669 posts
18,558 battles
39 minutes ago, Nimitz_Zumwalt said:

I took almost a year break and I came back yesterday to see what's going on...The very 1st thing I noticed was  before I took a break I have 300ish unopened container (those 3 daily containers) now its 200...it's like what the eef...2nd is what's going to players... there's too much yoloing and Just farming damage. . I ended up having 8 loses in a row,I'm just an average player but seeing my team mates dying one by one in just a few minutes makes me want to just play co-op lol...Anyways is Georgia a good ship?

Welcome back and welcome to the "power creep" era of WOWS...

Georgia like any other high tier BB, is a respectable and capable ship.

Enjoy your stay until your next break.

Edited by Navalpride33

[GGWP]
Members
155 posts
5,035 battles
1 hour ago, Nimitz_Zumwalt said:

The container for “more consumables” was removed so your daily containers of that type were removed as well and compensated in credits, (150,000 per container if I’m not mistaken). If you’re looking for a clan to help you get back into the swing of things V1 Gaming has competitive and casual clans, or you could even just come and hang out with us and talk. We love the company. 
Cheers,

Swag

[ICBM]
Members
825 posts
9,361 battles

Yes. GA is amazing. If you love BBs, get it now. Its a T9 with 457mm guns with great dispersion. 

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles

The directives make people play funny.

[LUCK]
Members
1,947 posts
17 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

The directives make people play funny.

Unless the directives are:

-be destroyed in the first 3 minutes

-be dev struck sitting in smoke or sailing broadside

-rolling into a cap woefully outgunned and without support, then reversing as you are burned to the waterline

then yes, it’s the directives.

• Haha 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

You were gone for some time and I notice that you are playing the upper tiers. I suggest dropping down to the low to mid tiers to work off the rust.

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles
1 hour ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

Unless the directives are:

-be destroyed in the first 3 minutes

-be dev struck sitting in smoke or sailing broadside

-rolling into a cap woefully outgunned and without support, then reversing as you are burned to the waterline

then yes, it’s the directives.

True that!

Which laugh Icon is the mo'betta Icon?

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
130 posts
5,928 battles
5 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

You were gone for some time and I notice that you are playing the upper tiers. I suggest dropping down to the low to mid tiers to work off the rust.

Yah I have to remeber the shell velocity again since a I'm having trouble when using American bbs