Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TankzGirl

Why drop when ALL the team is effin' bots?

13 comments in this topic

[RSR]
Members
46 posts
32,089 battles

I've been in the game since its inception.  An honest question:  WHY would i continue to play the game in coop when I'm the ONLY [edited]HUMAN IN THE GAME?

Bots commit suicides, run into each other like it's the only way to win.  Seriously, why would I want to continue this madness?shot-20_07.04_20_22.26-0912.thumb.jpg.27e3a118260cf4abf5d29af6da49be33.jpg

• Boring 1

[D-PN]
Members
3,540 posts
16,638 battles

I like it.  Makes coop kinda challenging for some battles.  However, it should be a choice on said battle type.

[WPORT]
Members
17,913 posts
20,666 battles

In their defense, the 'Bots are merely emulating human behaviors that have been scientifically observed and statistically analyzed.  :-)

Personally, the fact that Co-op matches offer a 30-second or less waiting room is often advantageous.  Also the more relaxed atmosphere of co-op games can be therapeutic. 

• Cool 1

Members
128 posts

While it's true that some humans play worse than bots, leaving more rewards for you, in a nine human match you're basically in a damage race. Although you picked a good ship for it.

Doing solo co-op is honestly my favourite gamemode right now.

What MM would make you happy?

• Cool 4

[EQRN]
Members
2,440 posts
24,236 battles

They guarantee 30 second queue, so guess what happens when 30 seconds comes up: not rocket science.  Btw, if you die and nothing but bots remain you can exit out and not take a pink penalty.

[WNZ]
Members
66 posts

Bot  games are wayyy better in coop.

When its all humans games end so fast its a race with people happy  block or drop torps in the direction of friendlies.

In my time zone  I get alot of games wirh bots only and get 300k to 400k games.

• Cool 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,881 posts
21,610 battles

I love a full co-op match when it's just me against both teams of robots. It would be kind of embarrassing if I didn't place number one on the team though. 

I knew it I'm surrounded by robots! - Dark Helmet Spaceballs ...

Edited by Jolly_Rodgered

[WPORT]
Members
17,913 posts
20,666 battles
1 minute ago, FrodoFraggin said:

They guarantee 30 second queue, so guess what happens when 30 seconds comes up: not rocket science.  Btw, if you die and nothing but bots remain you can exit out and not take a pink penalty.

But if the one remaining human exits the match, the match becomes a draw.
I've found it beneficial to stick around even if I am sunk.  I've seen 'Bots pull off some amazing come-backs from tough situations.

• Funny 1

[RLGN]
Members
18,645 posts
33,517 battles
8 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

While it's true that some humans play worse than bots, leaving more rewards for you, in a nine human match you're basically in a damage race. Although you picked a good ship for it.

Doing solo co-op is honestly my favourite gamemode right now.

What MM would make you happy?

This.

Especially back in RTS carrier days.

Where else could you whack most of eight ships, and get three caps, in a BOGUE.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,943 posts
21,023 battles

All bot games are actually more challenging, you have to play smarter and generally make a lot more points. Some times you are in the wrong ship for it. The games I hate the most, is when it is all humans and you get defeated because of some damn directive that everyone is trying to milk.

In an all bot situation, you have to support the other ships and it isn't as selfish of game play. I wish in that situation that you could direct the bots a little. Team leader Co op mode, Maybe against one other player and each one controls His/Her own fleet in a limited auto pilot sort of fashion.

PS to my usual, boring vote, you make yourself, I don't want to say, stupid , inept, inane, or any of 23,000 other derogatory names, but you do. Go figure.

You are just usual.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[VOP]
Members
1,139 posts

I prefer bots to human team mates unless they are people I know. I can count on bots to do certain things and can plan accordingly. As Estimated_Prophet said, CV RTS mode was awesome with a team of friendly bots. 

• Cool 1

[--K--]
Supertester
1,711 posts
20,304 battles
2 hours ago, TankzGirl said:

I've been in the game since its inception.  An honest question:  WHY would i continue to play the game in coop when I'm the ONLY [edited]HUMAN IN THE GAME?

Bots commit suicides, run into each other like it's the only way to win.  Seriously, why would I want to continue this madness?shot-20_07.04_20_22.26-0912.thumb.jpg.27e3a118260cf4abf5d29af6da49be33.jpg

That's a dream match up. Give me more bots than humans any time. 

• Cool 2

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

SMH...complaining about the opportunity to rack up big XP in coop.

You should be doing 700-800 XP in that scenario.