You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

The 1500 Doubloon Bundles

12 comments in this topic

[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts

So if you don't get a ship just how much do you get in terms of camos and flags?  I can't find the answer anywhere.

:cap_hmm:

• Boring 1
  • Meh 3

[LOU1]
Members
4,157 posts
11,965 battles

(NOTE:  Image above wouldn't load for me.  You can also access your Armory without loading the game:  https://armory.worldofwarships.com/en/)

Possible random bundle variants (as stated above, the contents of the next bundle will be displayed before you decide to purchase it):

VII Boise                       (1 available)
VII Sims                        (1 available)
VII Indianapolis           (1 available)
VII Atlanta                    (1 available)
VIII Wichita                  (1 available)
VIII Kidd                       (1 available)
VIII Massachusetts   (1 available)
VIII Alabama              (1 available)
VIII Saipan                  (1 available)
IX Alaska                    (1 available)
IX Georgia                  (1 available)

Stars 'n Stripes camouflages, Dragon special signals, Equal Speed Charlie London and Juliet Yankee Bissotwo signals  (15 available)
Stars 'n Stripes camouflages, Wyvern special signals, Victor Lima and Hotel Yankee signals                                                  (15 available)
Stars 'n Stripes camouflages, Red Dragon special signals, India X-Ray and Mike Yankee Soxisix signals                              (15 available)
Stars 'n Stripes camouflages, Ouroboros special signals, India Delta and Zulu Hotel signals                                                   (15 available)
Stars 'n Stripes camouflages, Hydra special signals, Sierra Mike and Juliet Whiskey Unaone signals                                    (15 available)
Stars 'n Stripes camouflages, Basilisk special signals, November Foxtrot and Zulu signals                                                     (15 available)
Stars 'n Stripes camouflages, Scylla special signals, November Echo Setteseven and Papa Papa signals                            (15 available) 
Stars 'n Stripes camouflages, Leviathan special signals, India Yankee and Juliet Charlie signals                                            (15 available)

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/premium-shop-095/

Edited by ExploratorOne

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,384 posts
14,152 battles
1 hour ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Don't feed the beast if you don't have a ship showing in the 1st bundle.

Well, unless the flags and camouflages are something you need then you can think about it. However, in general you are correct

Beta Testers
3,106 posts
25,887 battles
2 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Gracias, muchacho!

:Smile_child:

Come on , Joey help support the game and buy.............................

Members
3,747 posts
23,256 battles
57 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Well, unless the flags and camouflages are something you need then you can think about it. However, in general you are correct

I always get the crap stuff I don't need to start them off. :Smile-angry:

The day I don't have enough doubloons in my account will be the 1st time they start me off with a ship. :cap_viking:

[ALWC]
[ALWC]
Members
127 posts
5,407 battles

I have the worst luck - i have bought bundles before - often with token from directives etc, a few with doubloons
I am pretty much guaranteed that NOTHING of value appears until close to the last few bundles - so I am steering well clear of these massively overpriced flags and camos ones.
I have learnt my lesson. RNG hates me :D
Congrats to the few who may get lucky

[HMCSH]
Beta Testers
1,587 posts
19,526 battles

Couldn't resist the first box, was Atlanta which i already have so paid 1500 dubs to get flags a port slot and 3000 dubs.