Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
southside721

Montana - Crocosaur

8 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
3,561 battles

Not sure where this would go so just trying here.  I've searched the threads and can't find an exact answer so maybe someone knows.

Noticed yesterday (maybe it's been there a while) I have the option to buy the Crocosaur camo for my Montana, for 8,000 doubloons.  From what I can see it has the same classifications (-3 detectability, +4 dispersion, and so on) as my regular permanent camo for the Montana.  Other than looking cool is there any other bonus or point to getting the Crocosaur camo?  For 8k doubloons seems pricey to just look neat.  

Thanks.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,479 posts
28 minutes ago, southside721 said:

Not sure where this would go so just trying here.  I've searched the threads and can't find an exact answer so maybe someone knows.

Noticed yesterday (maybe it's been there a while) I have the option to buy the Crocosaur camo for my Montana, for 8,000 doubloons.  From what I can see it has the same classifications (-3 detectability, +4 dispersion, and so on) as my regular permanent camo for the Montana.  Other than looking cool is there any other bonus or point to getting the Crocosaur camo?  For 8k doubloons seems pricey to just look neat.  

Thanks.

Most all premium camos are exactly the same for the same ship in terms of stats.  Just for looks.

[TBW]
Members
10,278 posts
17,456 battles

Croc-O-Something, they could at least make them gave different benefits.

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,174 posts
9,512 battles
39 minutes ago, southside721 said:

Thanks.

It's purely cosmetic, but it's an animated camo so it has appeal for some players.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,092 posts
18,904 battles

Same benefits as the normal permacamo available for 5k dubs. You pay 2k dubs extra just for the looks. You'd have to be a total loser to buy something like that for any ship.

BEB629e.jpg

• Cool 1

Members
6,621 posts
20,603 battles
1 hour ago, southside721 said:

Thanks.

no benefit and it makes it easier to spot and target you. $40 for a camo....... Not a ship, but camo to put on a ship.........

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,147 posts
16,815 battles
1 hour ago, southside721 said:

Thanks.

I do think it's one of the coolest Halloween camouflages in the game, and it is animated, but not worth that kind of money. It will go on sale and can also be gotten out of the exploding Halloween crates once they start awarding them again in the Fall. I have a bunch of them I got from the crates and they're pretty sharp looking. 

Members
11 posts
3,561 battles
1 hour ago, Joyous_Vibes said:

no benefit and it makes it easier to spot and target you. $40 for a camo....... Not a ship, but camo to put on a ship.........

Thanks everyone that's pretty much what I thought.  I'll wait and see if any come out this fall.....

Sign in to follow this