Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Finnkax

What is this cv F.D Rosevelts troll WG?

3 comments in this topic

[PIZZA]
Members
1,059 posts
13,078 battles

F D Roosevelts troll

-aa is not effective against rocket planes

-rockets are hyper efective firestarters

WG ruins imagination of war. No armada of warplanes with rockets cannot deliever fraction of HE what cruiser can in one salvo. Even if it is 155 mm. HE without shells steel/iron-steel composition  is ineffective. I have made a bunch of 155 mm shells in my life and I know. Remember - rockets must carry propelant and  fuel AND reaction tube to carry rocket dorward. 

• Boring 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,595 posts

WG gave up on any thin veneer of Sim a long time ago. This is a pure arcade game that pretends to try and be a sim by including detailed models and complex shell mechanics ....

• Cool 1

Banned
627 posts
32 minutes ago, Finnkax said:

F D Roosevelts troll

-aa is not effective against rocket planes

-rockets are hyper efective firestarters

WG ruins imagination of war. No armada of warplanes with rockets cannot deliever fraction of HE what cruiser can in one salvo. Even if it is 155 mm. HE without shells steel/iron-steel composition  is ineffective. I have made a bunch of 155 mm shells in my life and I know. Remember - rockets must carry propelant and  fuel AND reaction tube to carry rocket dorward. 

Funny, because rockets have been shown to be extremely effective against multiple targets. I mean it's not like most modern anti-ship tech is rocket based......oh wait.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this