Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
slider37

What's the status of the "King of the Sea" Collection now?

6 comments in this topic

[SLDR]
Members
252 posts
10,127 battles

It awards a T7 premium ship.  I have only 6 of 16 pieces.  Didn't have time to watch the twitch stream back then.

So now what?

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
6 minutes ago, slider37 said:

It awards a T7 premium ship.  I have only 6 of 16 pieces.  Didn't have time to watch the twitch stream back then.

So now what?

Now you wait for KotS XI, during which more containers will drop. I don't when KotS XI will come.

• Thanks 1

[-A-8-]
Members
455 posts
19,315 battles

On various community streams Crysantos/Mr Conway have said more tokens will be available in future KoTS events. They're just on the back burner at the moment what with Covid 19 throwing many a schedule off course ATM.

Members
4,362 posts
11,269 battles

During some of the finals streams, WG announced that the kots crates will be available during all future kots seasons, with the same max of 8 per season we had this time. So you’ll still be able to complete the collection, it will just take you longer than someone who got 8 items this season (assuming you get 8 next season, you’ll need to wait until the season after to get the last two). 

• Cool 1

Members
1,493 posts
10,847 battles

watch the next KOTS in a few months so you can get your free stuff but at the same time watch the best game play possible because no cv!

although the last KOTS was kind of ruined by the amount of cavemen in twitch chat and the monotone "WhErEs MuH TwITcH DrOP" 

[KSC]
Supertester
43 posts
9,034 battles

You can only earn up to 8 drops for the collection during a given KOTS season. But they will come back for future KOTS, just make sure to tune in, and do any missions they might have for them!

Sign in to follow this