Soggytacoos

Naval legends on Sovetsky Soyuz? tf?

9 comments in this topic

Members
65 posts
4,392 battles

I just found out that Wargaming decided to make a video about the sovetsky soyuz and decided to call it a "Naval Legend". That is extremely disrespectful to the brave men who really served... No more money for you wargaming sorry

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,801 battles
1 hour ago, Soggytacoos said:

I just found out that Wargaming decided to make a video about the sovetsky soyuz and decided to call it a "Naval Legend". That is extremely disrespectful to the brave men who really served... No more money for you wargaming sorry

Its WG what were you expecting a "' Armada California " VID, the Russian Navy helped win the Pacific War.

Good lord man your sounding to USN bias :Smile_teethhappy:     

Members
65 posts
4,392 battles
14 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Its WG what were you expecting a "' Armada California " VID, the Russian Navy helped win the Pacific War.

how does a ship that wasnt even finished help win the pacific war?  There were no succesful Russian battleships, so they need to stop calling them legends, they were crappy ships

Members
65 posts
4,392 battles
18 minutes ago, tm63au said:

And its not USN bias, its called being real. The impact the soviets had in naval warfare during WW2 was minimal compared to other nations. If anything the Kirov could be called a naval legend, or maybe kutozov... But really a ship that wasnt even finished? come on...

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,801 battles
17 minutes ago, Soggytacoos said:

And its not USN bias, its called being real. The impact the soviets had in naval warfare during WW2 was minimal compared to other nations. If anything the Kirov could be called a naval legend, or maybe kutozov... But really a ship that wasnt even finished? come on...

I'm astonished that you cannot see that I was poking fun at WG,  I see you didn't realise this but I thought the line about the Russian navy winning the Pacific war would have been a dead set give away, because I was agreeing with everything you said.

I actually posted some where else its strange that didn't even get a " Armada California " hence the reference.   

Members
65 posts
4,392 battles
1 minute ago, tm63au said:

I'm astonished that you cannot see that I was poking fun at WG,  I see you didn't realise this but I thought the line about the Russian navy winning the Pacific war would have been a dead set give away, because I was agreeing with everything you said.

I actually posted some where else its strange that didn't even get a " Armada California " hence the reference.   

My apologies, its hard to tell sometimes online if someone is joking or not. Good day!

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,801 battles
1 minute ago, Soggytacoos said:

My apologies, its hard to tell sometimes online if someone is joking or not. Good day!

:Smile_great:

[WOLFG]
Members
9,599 posts
8,582 battles
1 hour ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

I could not tell that tm63au was making a joke.

Typically, the answer to that question is yes.